NEWS

Upcoming Releases

• 4 Replies

Prime Mover

• Omae
  • Prime Runners need Prime Fixers
« on: <09-14-16/1424:57> »
  Not much news out of Gen Con this year other then on products already announced.  Home page hasn't been updated in awhile.  Tumblr seems to be no longer be updated.

Curious as if any news about upcoming products?
Why do things happen the way they happen? For
all I know the world Is Just one big game and all of
our actions are determined by the roll of a die.
-  Dunkelzahn,  Great-Dragon

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-15-16/0729:22> »
Yep...I'll be posting an update pretty soon (likely tomorrow).

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <09-15-16/1310:57> »
I have friends in the EU who tell me that Crossfire is no longer in stock at distribution. Is there any chance for a reprint of the game or a restock of product to the EU channel?

Thanks.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <09-16-16/0653:06> »
I will ask. There doesn't seem to be any issue with stock here in the US, so suspecting it is more a function of the European distributor(s) rather than availability.

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <06-04-18/0706:56> »
Hi there,

Just wanting to touch base (if possible) with the current "upcoming releases". As far as I recall from this thread, the next book that should be released is the Advanced Combat Book "Street Lethal" (which was delayed and swapped with Dark Terror). Then the infamous :) Advanced Matrix Book (that Jason quoted recently on Facebook), right? Or did I forgot something?

Also, with the ePub line back up (as proven by the releases of Shadows of Morocco), is there any chance to see the long awaited 10 AI come out somehow? Or maybe the content has been folded into the Advanced Matrix book?

(I do realize that with the recent Sprawl Ops announcement and crowdfunding the focus on CGL has been rightly so shift toward it, thus a little update on the RPG line would be appreciate :) ).

Thanks in advance and cheers!