NEWS

OOC Finders Fee

• 98 Replies

Blue

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <03-05-11/1739:19> »
I think it is easier to say you have worked with each other once or twice before. That way we don't have to worry about the introductions and uncertainty of trust between characters.

Works for me. Also, personally, posting rolls inline with your IC posts makes sense when they would control the flow of what you're doing.
No trees were harmed during the creation of this message. However, several billion electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #16 on: <03-05-11/1947:58> »
I think it is easier to say you have worked with each other once or twice before. That way we don't have to worry about the introductions and uncertainty of trust between characters.

Then there is one very important inter-character relationship to be defined.

Kontact: Has Dizzy rejected Smiley?  If so, how forcefully?  If not, what is the status of their connection?  Ie, has it gotten physical?  The creepy stare thing would have been a turn-on for him, just so it is said.

And yes he would have put the moves on her by now, if they worked together even once.

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #17 on: <03-05-11/2019:38> »
For rolls I'd say block rolls like extended tests should be done OOC since they're full of clutter.  Regular opposed and threshold tests in IC just for simplicity of reference.

As to Dizzy's attitudes, she's very ordered and controlling.  I sort of like the idea that she would decide to go along with him and and his charms, but then alter his memory of it afterward so that he's perpetually pursuing her.  Sort of like playing hard to get, but without all the downside.  She's too emotionally closed off for any sort of real relationship though. 

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #18 on: <03-05-11/2108:24> »
OK it looks like the best way to do things is the "in action" tests will be in the IC post and then diminishing and over time tests we will do in the OOC posts. Everyone will use invisible Castles for their rolls and post them along with a link. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <03-06-11/0058:28> »
While we chat hit up Kage will run an analyze on the johnson's comm. If I get one hit I'd like to know his firewall, if theres a second hit what programs he has up, 3 his responce.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2920712/ 2 hits

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #20 on: <03-06-11/0752:59> »
Is anyone else going to assist on Dizzy's negotiation roll, or are we going with what Kontact rolled?

Walks Through Walls

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <03-06-11/1030:13> »
I dont have negotiation or I would.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #22 on: <03-06-11/1030:25> »
Wow, you guys have an incredibly friendly and understanding Mr. Johnson...

You're so screwed. >:p

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #23 on: <03-08-11/1336:03> »
Hey GM how are we gonna handle contact info?  PM or what?  My ic call to my beat cop contact is to see if any feds from the CAS are poking around town and to see if he can id the johnson.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <03-08-11/2119:31> »
Unless there is a reason you don't want everyone to know what you learn I would just do it through the IC post

Walks Through Walls

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #25 on: <03-08-11/2332:37> »
okay, that's cool do I get ahold of Mike?

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #26 on: <03-08-11/2358:51> »
By the way Loki, you can hide your running programs with Stealth.   ;)

If your target is running a Stealth program, the Matrix
Perception test becomes an Opposed Test, with the target rolling
Hacking + Stealth (or Firewall + Stealth for programs or nodes) as
the opposing dice pool. The hits from this test reduce your hits and
consequently the amount of information you get. If you garner no
net hits, the target is not invisible as such, but its icon has melded
into the background of data traffic, escaping your notice.

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #27 on: <03-09-11/0002:15> »
meaning he has the assets to do the job himself, but hired us for a reason we can only guess at.

Blue

• Newb
« Reply #28 on: <03-09-11/0209:21> »
meaning he has the assets to do the job himself, but hired us for a reason we can only guess at.

Plausible deniability? ;-)

Actually, Mr Johnson was hired to locate and bring in the mark. We're just hired to do the dirty work.
No trees were harmed during the creation of this message. However, several billion electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #29 on: <03-09-11/0347:43> »
Heh, I'm happy with an 8000¥ payout to just slip some Johnson's noose when the job goes off the rails. :p