Resources      14
Foci Binding       8
Remaining      0

Attributes
Attribute Description.....Value....Attribute Description.....Value
Body6Essence6.00
Agility4Magic6
Reaction4Initiative7 + 1d6
Strength6Matrix Initiative4 + 2d6 (Cold)
Willpower5Astral Initiative8 + 2d6
Logic5Composure8
Intuition3Judge Intentions8
Charisma3Memory10
Edge2Lift/Carry360 kg
SurpriseMovement10 m
Damage Resist0Defense Rating9 (Actioneer)

Core Combat Info
Primary Armor Actioneer Business Clothes
Primary Ranged Weapon: Ruger Super Warhawk
Primary Melee Weapon Staff

Condition Monitor
Phys 13
Stun 11

Skills
Active Skill Name .....Specialization .....Rating .....Dice Pool
Astral28
Athletics05
Biotech16
Close Combat28
Con02
Electronics04
Engineering04
Firearms03
Influence36
Outdoors02
Perception36
Piloting03
Sorcery612
Stealth03
Language and Knowledge Skills: English (N); Finance, Fine Cuisine, Magical Theory, Mathematics, Parazoology

Notes: GM uses a House Rule where a Athletics and Close Combat are Strength-based skills.

Qualities
Positive:
Analytical Mind +3
Focused Concentration (1) +12

Negative:
Dependants (Small Family) -8
Incompetant (Piloting) -10
Simsense Vertigo -6
SINner -8

IDs/Lifestyles/Currency
Primary Lifestyle: High (One Month)
Nuyen: ¥100
Fake IDs / Related Lifestyles / Funds / Licenses
No Fake IDs

Contacts
Contact's Name ..Contact Type ....Connection ......Loyalty .........
Andrew YorkFixer42
Ed WessexTalismonger42
Anne PhillipsCorporate Secretary24

Weapons
Ruger Super Warhawk
 w/ 4x Speed Loaders (5x regular caseless ammo each; 6x regular caseless ammo in chamber)
 w/ Concealable Holster

Staff

Armor
Actioneer Business Clothes (+2 Def) w/ Cold Resistance [1], Fire Resistance [1], Electricity Resistance [4]

Matrix Stats
Primary Device: Hermes Ikon (DR5; D3, F0, P2)

Augmentations
None

Spells & Rituals
Animate Plastic
Combat Sense
Mana Barrier
Powerball
Powerbolt
Shape Plastic

Other Gear
AR Gloves
Credstick, Gold
Contacts [Rt 2] with Image Link, Flare Compensation
Earbuds [Rt 1] with Sound Link
Spellcasting Focus [Rt 4; Bonded]
Trodes

Background
You would do well to withdraw your questions as to why I left my former employer. I will not satisfy your curiosity. You would do equally well to withdraw your comments about "trogs in cheap suits." I will not take the bait... and I assure you, I never buy off the rack.

But let us not sour a mutually profitable arrangement over such trivial matters. While my refusal to speak of the past may seem inconvenient and my countenance may perhaps a seem trifle incongruous with my résumé, I assure you that I bring no trail behind me. I am a free agent and quite capable of keeping any thread from my past from tangling your schemes. You need a competent mage, well-versed in the fine points of magic. I'm your man...

Tell me your problem. Once I know what it is, I can begin to solve it.

Thaddeus Reginald Oliver-Llewellyn has had his eyes opened to the nature of the corporation he served for so long. Disgusted by the corruption he uncovered, he quit. He is still haunted by his former employers and the perversion of the magic he performed for their benefit. He wants to forget the past and make a new life. He has the skills he used on the company's behalf and uses them -- more positively he hopes -- to do good. Some day, the scales will be balanced, and he will be able to rest.

Since making his way down to the sprawl from his former ivory tower, he's become known as "Big Lou," a spellslinger-for-hire and a steady guy to have on your side in a fight. He's not quite ready to give up on all the trappings of his old life, however. He's still got a wife, 2.5 kids, and a nice house in the `burbs... Hopefully, he can keep that lifestyle financed from the shadows without the shadows finding out about it.
Evil looms. Cowboy up. Kill it. Get paid.

DigitalZombie

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <11-02-19/0444:15> »
Neat, but why race A?
You would gain a lot if you switched race and attibutes around.

Or race all the way down to C, magic B and attributes A. You wouldnt loose anything in either of those cases.

« Last Edit: <11-02-19/0453:30> by DigitalZombie »

CigarSmoker

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <11-02-19/0734:49> »
As Digital Zombie already wrote the priority picks are not good. You will get a lot of stats with better picks without changing anything else.

Other than that i have an in-game-plausibility issue:

The char has Logic 5 that means he is super smart (2 is the "average dude stat" in 6h Edition ... not 3,5). Yet a super smart guy would notice that "Increase Attribute" is the best spell in town. Because it makes you even smarter (even if you limit it to 1 stat increase its still a no brainer).
Imagine in real life you have Logic 5 but can push it to 9 with a spell ... no one would NOT do that.

Another spell i kind of consider mandatory is "Heal" imagine you would have access to 6 spells in real life but non of them would be heal ? i dont think so ^^

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <11-02-19/1122:26> »
Thanks for sharing!

A couple of (new) observations:

You can't spend karma on bonding Foci in chargen. Unless that's maybe another house rule?
I'm not sure why, from a "makes sense" point of view, that a character with Simsense Vertigo would bother to use AR gear: gloves, image link, sound link.  It's just asking for trouble to even have them.
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

penllawen

• Omae
  • Let's go. In and out. Twenty minute milk run.
« Reply #4 on: <11-02-19/1201:46> »
I'm not sure why, from a "makes sense" point of view, that a character with Simsense Vertigo would bother to use AR gear: gloves, image link, sound link.  It's just asking for trouble to even have them.
Simsense Vertigo only affects VR, not AR. And not having AR is (at least under some GMs, like me) a moderate-to-severe pain in the ass for the character to live a normal life (at least in areas of Low or better lifestyle, where even things like street signs and business signage is predominantly AR based.)

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <11-02-19/1231:51> »
Aaah yes I was thinking AR Vertigo.  I forgot there was such ALSO a Simsense Vertigo. Mea Culpa.
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

Ajax

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <11-02-19/1726:40> »
Neat, but why race A?

Mostly because I hadn't built anything with A Priority Metatype yet...
Evil looms. Cowboy up. Kill it. Get paid.