NEWS

Charlottesville, VA games

• 4 Replies

shadd4d

• Newb
« on: <09-04-10/1024:18> »
I'm an old hand at Shadowrun (playing since 2nd ed) and looking for a group or a game in the Charlottesville, VA area. I'd love to be a player and shake of the "GM curse" but I can also GM if necessary.  Send me a PM or reply to the thread if interested.

Don

Darkeus

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-13-10/2243:26> »
Hey, I am an old head in SR as well.  I live in McGaheysville, VA.  Maybe we can come to a compromise, I only live about 40 to 45 mins away from you.  I have a SR group already but I am looking for more players in the surrounding area.  I also have a Facebook Group trying to connect area gamers.  It is called "Shenandoah Gamers Unite!" and we have almost 60 members.  You are a bit out of the Shenandoah Valley but not that far away!

PM me and join the group!  ;D
I thought what I'd do is; I would pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

lightknight

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-28-10/1326:32> »
Hey guys, I live in Greene Co, right off 33, smack in between McGaheysville and C-ville.  I'm a long time player, 33 years old and I've been lacking a group for almost two years.  I'd also be willing to host sessions being in a central location.  Email me, I'm definitely interested in playing Shadowrun.

« Last Edit: <09-28-10/1343:12> by lightknight »

Aces

« Reply #3 on: <10-13-10/0146:18> »
Hoi Chummers!

I am also interested in finding a group in the C'ville area. I've played mostly 1st and 2nd edition, but my collection includes all of the books from 3rd and most of 4th edition as well. Please send me a PM if you have room for another player.

Grendel

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <11-28-10/0248:37> »
My group plays in Lynchburg, VA. If you're down our way and want to join in with us, email me: Phishstyxx@gmail.com.