NEWS

GM Role-playing a Cyberzombie

• 0 Replies

JackLeach

• Newb
« on: <03-09-21/0810:31> »
I'm GMing for a group and I've created a cyberzombie that i want to be able to talk to the group if they desire. Aka if they don't just instantly open fire. There is a whole massive backstory for why it isn't trying to kill them and how they ended up having the opportunity to talk to it.

I've seen a lot of posts talk about role-playing a very low Essence character. Although I have never seen a post talking about how to roleplay a real cyberzombie -6 Essence and everything. The only thing that really affects how it would act is that it has superhuman psychosis but other than that they don't have any qualities that would really hurt their social tests, besides the obvious -6 essence.

Are cyberzombies effectively forced to get antipathy and maybe cyberpsychosis? Are all cyberzombies completely emotionally dead?

Completely off topic of role-playing a cyberzombie, do cyberzombies require a invoked memory stimulator if they have a flashback system? If they do need one then what's the point of a flashback system?