NEWS

The current Metaplots

• 386 Replies

Senko

• Ace Runner
« Reply #270 on: <02-13-15/0425:21> »
Oh I don't know evil moustache twirling isn't a drawback if it's Moriarty style evil.

"You know what I do, I know one day I may need to do it to you but for the foreseeable future of the next hundred odd years I can get a lot more out of you under the mercenary code. So here's some footage of your companions we caught so you can see there in rather good health at the moment and here's a contract to help occupy these areas. It's not as generous as we usually offer but it's still very nice and the best we can currently do. You'll notice clause 7b deals with the release of those companions if you accept, and not in a release to god way but rather to you."

Twirls moustache.

A few not so veiled hints of how things can go, a very tasty carrot and a savings as you turn an enemy into a catspaw. I agree though Atzlan are generally the bad guys but here they've just shown metahumanity can meet even the biggest threats and come out on top which is a major PR gain if they play it right.

friczvonbrock

• Newb
  • Strength Determination Merciless Forever
« Reply #271 on: <08-19-15/1715:38> »
[SPOILER] (Im new here, but I think that it needs cause I'm telling one possible end of an adventure)
Anyone knows what happened with Seattle politics?
Cause I've played the Splintered States and in my ending, the players took the proposition of the Mitsuhama and made a great extraction of the information about the prop 23.

I was reading the sprawl wilds and there, one of the four adventures says that the prop 23 passed and they'll exterminate the ork underground...
But... What really happened?
In my actual campaign Kenneth is still answering for that in media, but everything can happens.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #272 on: <08-20-15/0052:34> »
The last info on Prop 23 is from STorm Front, where it details teh final vote tally (Which was *insanely* close!) and sets up the near future. Investigations, corporate rejiggering, new SINs being passed out ... it's a whole lot of chaos, waiting for opportunistic individuals!

friczvonbrock

• Newb
« Reply #273 on: <08-20-15/1019:31> »
Ok... but I think the Splintered States was after those events, the adventure passes in 2075.
What you guys think it would be more interesting an adventure where the Runners get involved in that again?
If yes, that would be a nice idea to fight against KE exterminating the Ork Underground or that Kenneth will take an impeachment...

Thanks y'all

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #274 on: <08-20-15/1127:18> »
KE wants nothing to do with the Underground and has been fighting the responsibility.

So Renraku stepped up and said "I'll do it!".

You'll see more about THAT later. (mwa-hahaha.)

friczvonbrock

• Newb
« Reply #275 on: <08-20-15/1154:34> »
Hahaha that would be a great idea and a great rise to Renraku, in Seattle Scenario!!
Very good, I'll work my mind on that idea  ;)

Thanks very much

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #276 on: <03-11-16/1631:24> »
KE wants nothing to do with the Underground and has been fighting the responsibility.

So Renraku stepped up and said "I'll do it!".

You'll see more about THAT later. (mwa-hahaha.)

Time to test out that new all-drone policing force? The kids will love it!  ;D

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #277 on: <03-12-16/0008:46> »

Hey, is that a police drone in Rigger 5? That talks about Renraku? Hmmm...

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #278 on: <03-12-16/0336:33> »

Hey, is that a police drone in Rigger 5? That talks about Renraku? Hmmm...
Renraku autonomous security drones: Battle Born

AirBreather

• Newb
« Reply #279 on: <03-21-16/0940:41> »
Shadow Spirits Unleashed: The Shadow Spirits Oblivion and Maelstrom have been feeding from the Aztlan War and the conflict in Denver and growing in power. By the way, they actually might be Horrors. Oops.
Books: Storm Front and a bunch of others

Does anybody know what the 'bunch of others' books refer to?

~AB

MijRai

• Ace Runner
  • Kane's Understudy
« Reply #280 on: <03-21-16/1046:14> »
War! and Hazard Pay both have information on those two; Hazard Pay even has their 4th Edition bounties (way too low in my mind, but hey). 
Would you want to go into a place where the resident had a drum-fed shotgun and can see in the dark?

AirBreather

• Newb
« Reply #281 on: <03-22-16/1102:10> »
War! and Hazard Pay both have information on those two; Hazard Pay even has their 4th Edition bounties (way too low in my mind, but hey).

Thanks, much appreciated!

~AB

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #282 on: <07-27-16/0101:05> »
Keep in mind the rumor that a dragon has given her shelter. She might very well get some loot to help her get back on her feet, then go Shadow.

I don't know this rumor.  Is this in-game, whether IC or OOC (i.e. in one of the supplements as in-character conversation, or in the technicals section as a rumor), or is this scuttlebutt amongst players?  If it's the former, I must have missed it in my reading - can you point me to it?

Considering dragons, that kind of help is gonna come with some pretty thick strings attached.

Depends on the dragon, really.  I know who my first guess would be, though.

I have the theory that she's keeping her head down at the Chateau D'if.
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #283 on: <07-28-16/0803:41> »
It's been a while, but i've updated the opening post with some of the recent stuff.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #284 on: <07-30-16/0345:11> »
It'll be nice when people actually get their hands on Seattle Sprawl.