NEWS

Calling All Browncoats!

• 222 Replies

Welshman

• Newb
« Reply #105 on: <10-05-10/1242:02> »
Note to self: When traveling through airports, do NOT wear my Browncoat/"I aim to misbehave" shirt through the security checkpoint.

There's a reason I try to dress like I'm going to work whenever I fly.

Amen on that. You can find comfortable clothes that are still business professional. A lesson runners could learn in Shadowrun as well.

"Will someone please tell the Street Samurai that armored, spiked gloves and helmets will stand out at a black tie party?"

The Welshman
Catalyst Freelancer

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #106 on: <10-05-10/1342:21> »
That's why I leave the sammy in the van.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #107 on: <10-05-10/1407:30> »
Note to self: When traveling through airports, do NOT wear my Browncoat/"I aim to misbehave" shirt through the security checkpoint.

Amen on that. You can find comfortable clothes that are still business professional. A lesson runners could learn in Shadowrun as well.

"Will someone please tell the Street Samurai that armored, spiked gloves and helmets will stand out at a black tie party?"

But I got on a Black Tie! Hello Inconspic... Inkon...  Inspicu... I'm dressed to code! ;D
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #108 on: <10-05-10/1412:39> »
A 7-foot-tall minotaur armed carrying an axe and wearing a black tie: the pinnacle of discreet.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #109 on: <10-05-10/1414:34> »
A 7-foot-tall minotaur armed carrying an axe and wearing a black tie: the pinnacle of discreet.
There's not enough bleach in the world to detox the image of the naked minotaur wearing a bow-tie from my mind.

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #110 on: <10-05-10/1415:32> »
I suggest using a funnel and an industrial pump.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #111 on: <10-05-10/1420:59> »

But I got on a Black Tie! Hello Inconspic... Inkon...  Inspicu... I'm dressed to code! ;D

Inconspicuous.

I don't even think that radical surgery could make a minotaur fit in. They're pretty much guaranteed to stand out no matter where they are.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #112 on: <10-05-10/1422:52> »
To correct Usda is 9'6", and yeah the rest of that sound correct! ;)

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #113 on: <10-05-10/1427:00> »
Okay, a 9-and-a-half-foot-tall minotaur carrying an axe and wearing a black tie.

You know, I looked back at my last description and I had some goofy typos.  Oh well.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #114 on: <10-05-10/1428:43> »
Have you ever noticed the bottom of my posts? It' sucks typing with fingers the size of an elf's neck!

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #115 on: <10-05-10/1429:46> »

Inconspicuous.

I don't even think that radical surgery could make a minotaur fit in. They're pretty much guaranteed to stand out no matter where they are.
Well then put 'em out to pasture... Ah HA! Camoflage!

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #116 on: <10-05-10/1433:28> »
Have you ever noticed the bottom of my posts? It' sucks typing with fingers the size of an elf's neck!
You just need a bigger keyboard.  I need to actually proofread my posts before I post them.  But that takes, you know, effort.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #117 on: <10-05-10/1438:03> »
Yeah...I know! ::)

I useta think I was pretty good at grammer. Den mi dauter came along an runed everything four me! :-*

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #118 on: <10-05-10/1440:57> »
Then your daughter came along with a browser that checks my spelling for me... >_>;;

Though I still wish I could go in and edit your godsdamned grammar.

And watching you type isn't nearly as painful as watching mom type. You still use more than one finger. Yeah, you're never going to be able to get the 80-90 WPM that I do at times but you're not THAT BAD. XD
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #119 on: <10-05-10/1444:33> »
A spellchecker only helps if you use the correct words.