Off-topic > Off-off-topic

I'm Baaaaaack

(1/2) > >>

RowanTheFox:
I've uh...I've been away a while. Like... *thinks* ...5-ish years. Did I miss anything particularly exciting?

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:

--- Quote from: EiraHaexa on ---I've uh...I've been away a while. Like... *thinks* ...5-ish years. Did I miss anything particularly exciting?

--- End quote ---

Welcome back!

You missed.. well basically 5th edition.  We're a year now into 6th edition. It's been an edition with a... divided reception.  It reminds me of how 4e was a pretty big change from the FASA editions.

RowanTheFox:

--- Quote from: Stainless Steel Devil Rat on ---
--- Quote from: EiraHaexa on ---I've uh...I've been away a while. Like... *thinks* ...5-ish years. Did I miss anything particularly exciting?

--- End quote ---

Welcome back!

You missed.. well basically 5th edition.  We're a year now into 6th edition. It's been an edition with a... divided reception.  It reminds me of how 4e was a pretty big change from the FASA editions.

--- End quote ---

I was active riiiiight around the time 5th ed was released, and then fell off the map I think closer to three years ago now that I look back at my post history. I haven't had a chance to even sniff at 6e yet.

FastJack:
Welcome back!

Beta:
They trashed Detroit, St. Louis and Seattle have both become independent cities, CFD kind of faded away, the Yellowstone super-volcano erupted on the astral plane and somehow blasted a passage to the fairie courts metaplane(s?), the 6th world tarot was a thing but it seems to have been dropped, oh, and neo-net bike up and Spinrad has leased it golden ticket.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version