NEWS

[IC] Honest to god milk runs, Part 3- (Wreckanize Rale)

• 99 Replies

Nevyn

• Chummer
  • We are all ready to be savage in some cause
« Reply #90 on: <06-09-15/2234:56> »
Seeing the blooded body of the third Dixie to go down, FP backs off, picking up a gun from the floor and looking towards Viso he yells, "We ain't wanna 'urtcha, we jus' wan' da drugs. Ain' no one go'a die"
speaking out loud
matrix actions/communication
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

Nevyn

• Chummer
« Reply #91 on: <06-12-15/0937:19> »
Hearing an angered Harpy screeching from the attic, "Yall best git the fuck outta hyar! Ah got may an Angram up hyar filled with armor pinchin!", FP approaches the stairs, stuffing the long barrel of the Browning into his pants and draws his last fashbang and readies it to throw. "ids your fewn'ral lady, hope you like pineapples"
As he gets to the bend the last thing he sees is the flashing barrel of something... The penultimate thing is hatred... Then he goes down hard. The armour stops the worst of the damage but FP is on the floor and bleeding.
speaking out loud
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #92 on: <06-12-15/1701:29> »
Frag!

Viso looks at the wounded gangers.  One chance.  You throw your pieces over here and sit quietly together and patch up each others boo-boos... or I just cap you in the dome and send you up to the big dope house in the sky.  Your call."

He waves his gun haphazardly in their general direction as he speaks.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #93 on: <06-12-15/2018:10> »
All Byte can hear as he makes his way around the side of the house is the -POP! POP! POP!- of pistol fire, until suddenly, the routine is broken by the -BUDDABUDDABUDDA!- of fully automatic weapon fire. You don't remember either of your companions packing anything like that and you fear for the worst.

Viso sees the whole thing happen and knows what's coming, but his orkish "bodyguard" is just too fast for him to stop it. After taking a massive chunk out of one ganger and keeping another one off balance long enough for you to put a solid round or two through his jacket, FP foolishly charges up the stairs toward the threatening voice. Making good on her threat, she fills the stairway with APDS rounds, quite a few of which punch their way straight through your companion's armor vest and splatter a good amount of his blood all over the wall behind him. The look on his face says he's hurt bad, but still has a lot of fight in him. From upstairs, you hear a heavy door slam and Destiny screams from behind it, "The fukkin cavalry's own thar fuckin way, yew motherfuckers! You best git outta hyar!"

This might be the worst FP has ever been shot. At least the good news is, he's pretty sure there's no lead inside him still. They were all clean, in-and-out shots. But damn, does it hurt.
« Last Edit: <06-12-15/2020:00> by Poindexter »
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Byte

• Newb
  • Some say I'm crazy... I say I'm fun.
« Reply #94 on: <06-13-15/0023:53> »
... Fuckin'... Look, shoot, run. It's not my problem! Byte grits his teeth even more as he takes up a position at the corner. He hears a lot of shots, including something... Bigger. Taking a deep breath, Byte peeks around the corner, weapon already scanning for targets... Nothin'..? !! Shit, he went inside!

Byte goes back to simply leaning against the corner. What do I do now? I don't owe these guys shit. I'm a hacker, not some goddamn gun totin' thuggie... But, I am alive... I'm also a professional... And above all... Byte narrows his eyes and grins, trying to put on a front to convince himself the pain doesn't hurt. I'm a perfectionist who doesn't lose!

Byte flips his comms, <<Status?>>
"speaking out loud" (Red)
<<matrix actions/communication>> (Green)
thought (Blue)
astral (Maroon)
subvocal/whispering (Orange)
non-english (Brown)
Rambling

Nevyn

• Chummer
« Reply #95 on: <06-13-15/1734:34> »
Grunting hard at the bullet holes in him, Marcus works his way to the top step and lays his sword down. "fuckfuckfuck Got any bandages?" his says - to the world in general.
speaking out loud
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #96 on: <06-15-15/2152:24> »
Viso calls over to Byte on his comms.

Byte, can you get over here and cover these two assholes while I check on FP and get what we came for?

He leans back with his gun at the ready, his expression promising a quick death if these two guys do anything he doesn't like.

Byte

• Newb
  • Some say I'm crazy... I say I'm fun.
« Reply #97 on: <06-16-15/1119:55> »
Byte, can you get over here and cover these two assholes while I check on FP and get what we came for?

<<Roger>> At least they're decent combatants... Byte just mans up and moves through the pain and goes in the back door the junkies have fled out of.
"speaking out loud" (Red)
<<matrix actions/communication>> (Green)
thought (Blue)
astral (Maroon)
subvocal/whispering (Orange)
non-english (Brown)
Rambling

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #98 on: <06-16-15/1726:00> »
Viso moves into the house towards FP, keeping the mooks covered when he sees Byte coming through the back door.  He tosses him a nod and glances down at the ork.  Seeing that he's probably not going to die right away, he moves up the stairwell to the closed door, but not directly in front of it.  Would hate to eat a hail of bullets through the cheap material.  Shit, dry wall on the side ain't much thicker, but...well, shit....

"Listen, hun," he yells out.  "House is surrounded an' I got me a frag that looks like it might have your name on it.  Boss ain't said we gotta kill no one, but he didn't say leave survivors.  So, you wanna be a corpse or you want to live t' party tomorrow?  Your choice, I'm gonna give you to the count of 3."
« Last Edit: <06-17-15/0309:10> by Jayde Moon »

Nevyn

• Chummer
« Reply #99 on: <06-20-15/1355:29> »
FP shouts down to Byte "Little brother, you need to brick up this muther's gun an' quick", reaches up above his head and opens the door
speaking out loud
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering