NEWS

[IC] The 'Doc' will see you now!

• 285 Replies

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #225 on: <07-26-13/2306:48> »
"Holy drek, that didn't end well for him!" exclaims Francois. When the other gangers left, he holstered his weapon, making a mental note not to piss Andy off.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #226 on: <07-27-13/0637:02> »
One down, scared away the rest.
Now go in there and get our target.
I'll wait outside to welcome the reinforcements, or untill you need me inside.

[spoiler]
Since I got a simple action left, I believe I can switch ammo?
If so I'm switching to Ex-ex.
[/spoiler]
Speech - Thought - Matrix
Characters: Andy - Andys rolls

Solodice

• Chummer
« Reply #227 on: <07-28-13/0024:50> »
"I'm guessing you've never seen a guy turned into chunky salsa before by a LMG Frank," Miner said as he kept his Alpha trained on the windows.

Miner noticed Frank holstered his weapon before Miner was about to enter the building, "Franky boy I suggest you keep that thing out as there's probably more inside."

Miner then enters through a side door.

[spoiler]Window, side door, whatever gets him into the building.[/spoiler]

He enters into a torrential down pour of water and flips up the hood of his jacket to keep the majority of the water out.

Miner calls out to Ginji before he moves on, "What's everything look like on the inside?"

[spoiler]Just moving into the building.[/spoiler]
Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. ― Hunter S. Thompson

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #228 on: <07-28-13/0048:01> »
"Oh, right..." answers Frank before taking his gun out again. He follows Miner into the building, flipping the collar of his coat so as to shield himself from the water. "What floor was the commotion on again?" asks the elf while looking around.

[spoiler]Perception (8d6.hits(5)=2) forgot the extra 3 dices for actively looking: Actively looking (3d6.hits(5)=2) so that's 4 hits, no glitches.[/spoiler]
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #229 on: <07-28-13/0240:49> »
Wet now. Replied Ginji to Miner.
Second floor is busy with fighting.
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

Solodice

• Chummer
« Reply #230 on: <07-31-13/0017:34> »
"Can you get a better view of the fight Ginji?" Miner said as he looked for a way to a main hall of the apartment.

[spoiler]Where are Miner and Frank right now? A room, hallway, stairwell?[/spoiler]

THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. ― Hunter S. Thompson

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #231 on: <08-03-13/1444:53> »
Where else you want it, Miner? Someone has control of the building, I suspect is the one inside the room. Wondering who's on the roof then!?
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

cr4kp0t

• Omae
  • The 'Doc' will see you now!
« Reply #232 on: <08-04-13/0850:58> »
@ Hydroraven
[spoiler]As you enter into the building the water from the sprinklers is making things rather difficult to see properly but you manage to navigate your way through to the second floor where the apartment of interest is. as you huddle at the top of the stair well you can hear the commotion done the hall you think its at the hall but its difficult to tell with the all water.... there is no gunfire here but it obvious that there has been. it looks like the fight has become more of brawl now. [/spoiler]

@ Solodice
[spoiler]
You at the top of the stair well with frank, on the second floor looking out into the mire caused by the sprinklers. you see shapes moving at the end of the hall but can't get any more details without a closer look

[perception test for more details]
[/spoiler]
PbP Legend:
Narrative | Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #233 on: <08-04-13/0945:02> »
Frank whispers to Miner "Looks like they're either out of ammo or they decided to do it meta-to-meta."
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Solodice

• Chummer
« Reply #234 on: <08-04-13/1817:32> »
Miner squinted his eyes to get a better fix on what was going on down the hall.

While he was doing so he spoke to Frank, "If they are in CQB just pray and spray... you're bound to catch someone and with this sprinkler system it's probably our best bet.

He then opened the com to Ginji, "Give me a view of the hall just outside the room."

[spoiler]Perception Test:

7d6.hits(5)=2[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <08-05-13/1656:18> by Solodice »

cr4kp0t

• Omae
« Reply #235 on: <08-05-13/1541:02> »
@ Solodice
[spoiler]You see a brawl at the end of the corridor but the spray it making it difficult to see individual people. As the fly spy pan round in the hall to show you the targets door you see that the door has clearly been bashed in quite a bit ans the lock has been splintered away from its hinges and lock. The inside looks rather like its been tossed as the there is furniture shredded all over the place.[/spoiler]

@ Thrass
[spoiler]Perception test please. audio and visual.[/spoiler]
PbP Legend:

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #236 on: <08-05-13/1729:41> »
[spoiler]
Perception Visual (6d6.hits(5)=1)
Perception Audio (9d6.hits(5)=2)

Note: I have enhanced senses vision magnificaion and enhanced senses hearing (as well as smell)
[/spoiler]

cr4kp0t

• Omae
« Reply #237 on: <08-06-13/1419:00> »
@ Thrass
[spoiler]You can hear the sounds of sirens in the distance, its unclear what kind or even which direction they are coming from but they seem to be getting closer. you see nothing in particular other than the usual things you'd expect from this kind of run down area of the city as the sun beats down on the snowy streets.

You also hear hear the sound of a bike engine starting up on the other side of the building, as the engine revs up loudly you see a figure dressed in a  black leather trench riding the bike as he skids round the corner heading toward you. [/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <08-06-13/1421:32> by cr4kp0t »
PbP Legend:

cr4kp0t

• Omae
« Reply #238 on: <08-06-13/1444:10> »
@Obidancer
[spoiler]
As you lie prostrate in car a message starts to feed through your head.

<<message protocol v3.1>>
You are a bold one my young friend not many would be so easily alerted to my presence here, I wish you a good day., and good luck!
<<message terminated>>

[spoiler]matrix perception and initiative please...

NPC initiative:
12d5.hits(5)=0
Damn a poor roll initiative is 12 for NPC
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <08-06-13/1519:59> by cr4kp0t »
PbP Legend:

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #239 on: <08-06-13/1650:54> »
[spoiler]
As soon as I notice the sounds I immediatley alert the others as written below.
I record the biker (sound and visual).
I obviously position myself in front of the motorbike. And use influence as soon as I see him.
Sugestion: "stop and take me with you"
Influence Mag+Cha vs Willpower. (6d6.hits(5)=5)
If he dosn't stop I shoot the tires of the motorbike, which means you need to give penalties for the front (and if event possible the rear) tire and then I roll my dice.
And then if the manages to drive past me I try to grab him (even if this means I need to jump onto the speeding bike).
[/spoiler]
Sirens incoming, closing in.
Motorbike from backside, escaping.Trying to follow in a creative way, might seem weird.