NEWS

6e Errata ETA?

• 29 Replies

0B

« Reply #15 on: <10-08-19/1918:53> »
Cyberpunk 2077 is released. I anticipate that its release will grow overall interest in the cyberpunk genre, and TTRPG players who have stuck to more "standard" RPGs may start looking into things like CPRed, Shadowrun, The Sprawl, etc.

I think Final Fantasy VII's release may do that, too, but to a lesser effect (Since there is no Final Fantasy VII TTRPG)

ZeroSum

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <10-08-19/1935:14> »
Ah, of course. I'm not much of a video gamer, but I will pick up Cyberpunk 2077 and hope it runs on my relic of a computer.

Thanks for elaborating. I wouldn't be surprised if you're correct about overall interest growing as a result of this release, considering it is a big name title by a well regarded company based on a beloved setting.

Iron Serpent Prince

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <10-08-19/2155:56> »
(Since there is no Final Fantasy VII TTRPG)

There is this.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #18 on: <10-09-19/0424:46> »
Flashbacks to waiting for No Man's Sky updates...

Still, if it's big, I have hope

Edit: Actually, I doubt anyone can confirm this, but can anyone confirm if the next set of errata will arrive before April 2020?
There is only 1 person who decides on the date, so no absolute statements can be provided.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

ZeroSum

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <10-09-19/0451:42> »
Edit: Actually, I doubt anyone can confirm this, but can anyone confirm if the next set of errata will arrive before April 2020?
There is only 1 person who decides on the date, so no absolute statements can be provided.
Seems like that one person could, then. Whether they choose to do so or not, that's a different story.

Hephaestus

• Omae
  • "Milk Run" is a mighty weird way to spell TPK
« Reply #20 on: <10-09-19/1333:44> »
Seems like that one person could, then. Whether they choose to do so or not, that's a different story.

Oh great Jason Hardy, impart us with your wisdom!!!!!!

Singularity

• Chummer
« Reply #21 on: <10-10-19/0319:29> »

Oh great Jason Hardy, impart us with your wisdom!!!!!!

Isn't some kind of sacrifice needed for a manifestation?  ???

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #22 on: <10-10-19/0409:16> »
We have a volunteer! *Goes Aztech on Singularity*

Hephaestus

• Omae
  • "Milk Run" is a mighty weird way to spell TPK
« Reply #23 on: <10-10-19/1343:58> »
We have a volunteer! *Goes Aztech on Singularity*

*A wild Hardy appears. It is ENRAGED!!!!*

Shadowhack

• Newb
  • We live in a dystopian society right now.
« Reply #24 on: <10-13-19/1150:15> »
You could try messaging him on Facebook when he is on. He has responded to me in the past but it wasn't on the topic of release dates. He probably wouldn't answer a question like that.

0B

« Reply #25 on: <10-25-19/0611:36> »
It's been a little over a month since this was asked, and presumably a bit longer since errata was submitted to Mr. Hardy for review. Is it fair to downgrade my current estimate of Soon to Maybe?

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #26 on: <10-25-19/0732:34> »

0B

« Reply #27 on: <10-25-19/1341:03> »
Yeah, I know  ;) I was trying to be optimistic at first, kinda my bad. I think I also misread some people saying "probably soon" as "definitely soon," too...

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #28 on: <10-25-19/1447:20> »
I would imagine that most, if not all, CGL staff are at Essen right now and have been at industry events for the last month or so. My guess is that very little outside of new marketing is getting done until the second week of November

0B

« Reply #29 on: <10-25-19/1708:37> »
Ah, ok. I guess I'll check in on it again in December. Honestly, I'm just getting excited for it