NEWS

[IC] Out of the Frying Pan

• 61 Replies

vinnmun

• Omae
« Reply #45 on: <03-16-12/2000:39> »
Sugoi interjects after Pred, "This we should tread extra careful. Her name is Shigeda Sakura, her father is head of the Shigeda-gumi and we all know and expected is pretty well guarded." He orders some tea as he knows the name of the Yakuza before.

[spoiler]Yakuza knowledge skills (5d6.hits(5)=3)[/spoiler]
H0llister - Demo Team

Red: Matrix
Blue: Speech
Green: Thought

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #46 on: <03-16-12/2012:28> »
Wyrmtongue looks over to Sugoi, and says, "What isss a Shigeda-gumi? Anywaysss, the trick will be in getting her away from the guardsss, then. Ssstick-and-shock roundsss on them, if we mussst."
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #47 on: <03-16-12/2034:37> »
"Shigeda would be the family name, and using the context of Sugoi-san's statement, one could infer that the father is a crime boss. I always wear gloves so I don't leave prints, but we might want to look into masks of some sort just in case."
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Cato

• Omae
« Reply #48 on: <03-17-12/1611:07> »
Hawk makes a dismissive gesture with his hand. "Appearances are easy enough to change, but it's a good reminder.  What kind of other security is there?"

vinnmun

• Omae
« Reply #49 on: <03-17-12/1721:12> »
He sips his tea, "I feel it would be a mix of seen and unseen. But it's something we'll have find out to be more sure of. What I know of this Yakuza off hand, it's part of the American rengo and that it is based in Seattle."
H0llister - Demo Team

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #50 on: <03-17-12/2017:50> »
Predator looks down at her comm as she hears the tell-tale sound of a received message and says, "Well, there's good news. It would appear that her personal guards are just two oni. That shouldn't be an issue, a few Stick-n-Shocks and they should go down." Turning to Wyrmtongue she continues, "The bad news is that if you planned on trying to schmooze her to get her to come more quietly, it sounds like you'll need to be at the top of your game." With that, she sends the received message to the other  team members.

cabo_setek

• Omae
« Reply #51 on: <03-18-12/1746:41> »
The Pilot interrupts over the intercom.  "This is your pilot.  ETA to destination is 1 hour."

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #52 on: <03-19-12/0658:41> »
Wyrmtongue sighed, and cast the spell to turn him into the Elf once more. As he began putting on his clothes, he looked at the others, and said, "That makes things problematic. I am, I would think, better at seduction than that random guy, but it is worth the caution to note that she is not an idiot. Very well. It would have been easier if we could isolate her from the guards, but that may not be possible. Can one of you arrange for a message to reach her, supposedly from her father, asking her to meet  a courier to pick up a sensitive package that cannot be trusted to conventional delivery methods? This way, we can at least set the trap someplace where we'll have the advantage."

[spoiler]Casting Metahuman Form, force 3.
10d6.hits(5)=3

Resist 2S Drain.
12d6.hits(5)=2[/spoiler]
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

vinnmun

• Omae
« Reply #53 on: <03-20-12/1334:46> »
He finishes off his tea as he hears two guards, "Hmmm....I would assume 4, there is always a couple that stick out like soar thumbs, oni is no different." He chuckles slightly.
H0llister - Demo Team

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #54 on: <03-20-12/1431:56> »
Predator gives a bit of a nod. "I don't doubt if there's more than the two, but it is still quite possible that the two that have been seen are the only ones around 'at all times'."

Cato

• Omae
« Reply #55 on: <03-20-12/1955:59> »
Hawk settled in his seat after the pilot's announcement.  "I suppose we'll find out."

cabo_setek

• Omae
« Reply #56 on: <03-20-12/2010:37> »
An hour later, the pilot speaks up again. "Ladies and Gentlemen, place your seats and trays in their upright position.  We are beginning our descent.  Local time is approximately 12 PM in the afternoon.  The weather is clear and sunny."  As you collect your items and disembark into the private hangar, you notice 3 plain black cars parked in a single file line. 

One of the men, presumably another one of the Johnson's, speaks up.  "Welcome to Monaco.  Johnson-sama has arranged transportation and your hotel rooms.  Please, place your items in the car of your choosing.  Each vehicle will leave and arrive at separate times as to not arouse suspicion."

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #57 on: <03-20-12/2033:00> »
Predator gathers up her gear and other baggage before nodding to the rest of the team and making her way to get into the middle vehicle saying, "I think it may be a wise idea if we evenly divided ourselves amongst these vehicles."

vinnmun

• Omae
« Reply #58 on: <03-21-12/1420:56> »
Sugoi has no belongings accept his sword and stands by thew third vehicle. "Fair enough." In response to Pred.
H0llister - Demo Team

Cato

• Omae
« Reply #59 on: <03-21-12/1425:18> »
Hawk nods, lifting his small bag and making his way towards the second vehicle.  "Makes sense to me."