NEWS

Shadowland/Jackpoint Members List (Updated 4/23/23)

• 313 Replies

Tzeentch

• Newb
« Reply #255 on: <11-13-13/1851:41> »
And trust me,. there is a LOT of bad behind the scenes from 1st ed on. :)  Often it's just crazy spitballing concepts that never stick, but sometimes writers really latch onto an idea that they love, but everyone else thinks is a stinker, and, well...  Usually tehy get swept under the rug.  usually.
-- Remember those item possessing spirits? Yeah, thought so :)~

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #256 on: <12-20-13/2304:31> »
Indexes updated with Gun H(e)aven 3 and Coyotes.

TheDarkMessiah

• Chummer
  • 'Sup?
« Reply #257 on: <03-06-14/1113:25> »
This may have already been answered (and apologies if it has) but where in the publishing list does the original Parazoology book come?

There may be some other books missing, but if there are I haven't noticed them yet (I have pretty much the complete collection from 4E onwards ;D) So if folks have seen something I haven't read because it's not been on the list thus far, please do tell.
« Last Edit: <03-06-14/1115:32> by TheDarkMessiah »
“Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who sticks his nose out-of-doors. The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.”

Speech | Thought | Matrix | Astral

Agonar

• Omae
« Reply #258 on: <03-17-14/1313:49> »
Are you looking for something like this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Shadowrun_books

GM of the Relative Dimension, Actual Play Podcast
www.relativedimension.com

TheDarkMessiah

• Chummer
  • 'Sup?
« Reply #259 on: <03-17-14/1317:24> »

Ah, what I meant was in the "In-universe Publishing timeline" (and maybe the others - haven't checked so much) Parazoology is not present, (Parazoology 2 is)

From the information in the books, I think it is supposed to have been posted (In-Timeline) sometime around Attitude?
“Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who sticks his nose out-of-doors. The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.”

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #260 on: <03-17-14/1554:51> »

Ah, what I meant was in the "In-universe Publishing timeline" (and maybe the others - haven't checked so much) Parazoology is not present, (Parazoology 2 is)

From the information in the books, I think it is supposed to have been posted (In-Timeline) sometime around Attitude?
Parazoology wasn't in my original In-Universe Timeline since I base that off of where I track the Shadowland Posters, and there weren't any Shadowland comments in the book. When I get home, I'll update the list to include the book, but I usually base it off the "Current Time" that is on the "Welcome" page of the book. For Parazoology, that's 19 Aug 2072, 0724 hrs.

TheDarkMessiah

• Chummer
  • 'Sup?
« Reply #261 on: <03-17-14/1636:49> »
That's actually awesome for me; i'm currently reading through them chronologically and am on This Old Drone, which luckily is right before Parazoology :D

Thanks for the explanation; I was sure there would be one, but my own OCD meant I had to ask ;)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Larsine

• Newb
« Reply #263 on: <04-30-14/0747:21> »
The In-universe Publishing timeline has an error:

Thw Way of the Samurai should be The Way of the Samurai

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #264 on: <06-28-14/0350:31> »
Thank you very much, FastJack. Excellent and very useful work, as always.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #265 on: <02-16-15/1524:28> »
 :o Um... 10 months? I know I got busy, but...

Anyway, sorry for the delays folks, here's the updates from Stolen Souls through Sioux Nation!

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #266 on: <07-01-15/0858:16> »
Geeze, I thought you'd updated for Chrome FLesh, and I was, like, "You're insanly fast!"

Phew.

Hey, while I'm here, odd question: You wouldn't happen to have the actual *dialogue* from each post archived somewhere? Like, if I asked you for all of CLockwork's lines, for instance, you could go, "Oh sure," and flump 'em out.

Insane question I know, but you're the maestro of this, so if anybody could...

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #267 on: <07-02-15/0043:26> »
I doubt it.  I thought about setting something like that up once; the easiest way to do it would be to do an Acrobat macro-search on '> Clockwork', but unfortunately the little chevron character isn't doable AFAIK.  The closest I really came was noting which places had articles written by ... though I think I eventually abandoned even that.  :P
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Fariq

• Newb
« Reply #268 on: <09-21-15/0115:12> »
I will see what I can do. Unfortunately, due to my recent real life move, I haven't picked up a lot of the most recent books. As soon as I can get them, I'll cull out the guests.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #269 on: <11-12-15/1258:10> »
Oh hey, remember that thing I do? Where I go through the books and check the posts and ...

Yeah, I didn't realize how far back I fell until I saw that this hasn't been updated since February. But, we've got 9 new books on the list (and 7 had Shadow posts!).