NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1875 on: <07-14-15/0413:13> »
Waiting on the return of my snoopy
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

adamu

« Reply #1876 on: <07-14-15/1942:56> »
@Aria - save you another trip to my character sheet for details on Chastity.

Chastity Alsaints - human female
C4  L4
Owner of All Saints Pawn (Pawnshop Owner archetype)
Once a respected street thief then cat burglar, the thin, pale, chestnut-bobbed Chastity was Al’s lover during his time in London. Since he’s been gone she became proprietor of a pawn shop, but once a criminal...it is front for an extensive fencing network. She is deeply conflicted about Al’s return to the scene. They meet regularly, and she adores him still, seeing in her heart and mind the vital, robust man he was then. But half of her remains a woman scorned….

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1877 on: <07-15-15/0834:51> »
@Jack: I had written up a response to your agent search but it seems to have disappeared into the digital ether :P

It boiled down to the same thing as the others: police aren't talking, there were some blog type posts about the fire fight but they were shut down a couple of hours later.  The media are taking a suspicious disinterest in the facts and are running the commuter crash story (for about 15mins before they get bored!)

@Adamu: Chastity can probably come up with a clean set of wheels for you.  She'll have it brought round in the morning (office hours) or you can go and pick it up from about 7am...

@All: Unless I've missed it, nobody has asked the good doctor what it is he does!!! It might play a part in which way you decide to jump!?

Have we heard from Zeth or Pistolgrip recently?  I know DrZombol doesn't seem to have resurfaced?!?  I think everyone else has posted recently?
« Last Edit: <07-15-15/0839:49> by Aria »
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

adamu

« Reply #1878 on: <07-15-15/0843:30> »
Cool on the van - I'll edit the IC post I just made in a minute.

What he does - math, right?
Yeah, was hoping a deeper look at the Career thing would help with more details...gotta go to a meeting, but Al's pretty much going to tear that app or file or whatever it is apart for whatever's in it...if you need more specifics I can get something up in a bit.

And no, not heard from those three at all...(sad).

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1879 on: <07-15-15/0848:52> »
Solo has now given Al an opening with 'hacker drakes working for NeoNet' ...you probably still have a direct commcode for eTher given your work in Through the Looking Glass

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1880 on: <07-15-15/0852:15> »
So for the down time I've got about
25 karma, 21k nuyen

Spending 4 karma - Acquire Resonance Channel
Spending 4 karma - Acquire  FAQ
Spending 4 karma - Acquire Cleaner

13 karma left over.

I'd also like to Re-register my Data Sprite if we've got time.
« Last Edit: <07-15-15/0854:38> by Triskavanski »
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

adamu

« Reply #1881 on: <07-15-15/0904:22> »
Solo has now given Al an opening with 'hacker drakes working for NeoNet' ...you probably still have a direct commcode for eTher given your work in Through the Looking Glass

Cool - if you think what he said is enough to go on, I have been hoping to be able to make that connection.

But hesitant to call her myself, since not quite sure what our relationship will be by this point in time (not having wrapped TLG yet up)...

We'll work something out.

@Aria@Team - Al will foot the bill for the van personally, since he can always use a spare anyway.  Aria - is there a cost multiplier for it being street-bought/"clean" registration?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1882 on: <07-15-15/0922:39> »
So cool that Al has been around for so long ;) Franchman can ask her for a second dance perhaps? 

adamu

« Reply #1883 on: <07-15-15/1015:02> »
Actually, I noticed while reading one of your posts the other day, that Solo is older than Al! (who is mostly old because of an ill-spent life, rather than total years!)

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1884 on: <07-15-15/1017:02> »
Well - Solo has an ageless babyface - but I mean that you are playing Al so you have some background into the world and stuff like that.

pistolgrip

• Omae
  • Unfounded Ambition
« Reply #1885 on: <07-15-15/1036:56> »
Sorry, I should've posted to mention I was still here. I lost internet access for a while and when I came back...
Well, I've spent at least 4 days trying to catch up. I'm still trying.

adamu

« Reply #1886 on: <07-15-15/1203:12> »
Great you are stil with us!

Pretty much everyone is currently laying low at Al's place in the Docklands.

You are most welcome there.

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #1887 on: <07-16-15/0230:31> »
Amazing how much can be posted so quickly. Hard to keep up with. After reading Gilga's posts I need to start narrating my own mentor spirit.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1888 on: <07-16-15/0417:10> »
Amazing how much can be posted so quickly. Hard to keep up with. After reading Gilga's posts I need to start narrating my own mentor spirit.
Try GMing it  ::) ...Gilga's spirit is a channeled one in his head, but don't let that stop you narrating your mentor if you like  ;D

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1889 on: <07-16-15/0541:48> »
@Aria kudos for sorting out all that especially the combat was impressive logistics.