NEWS

Upcoming Shadowrun releases

• 1367 Replies

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #120 on: <05-23-11/2151:16> »
dont feel bad crimson, i cant either and I havent signed an NDA.
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #121 on: <05-24-11/0524:12> »
Seems there is also a e-book only release coming, Unfriendly Skies. More vehicles for the rigger to toy with? If so i hope they finally have cleared up the interaction between launch weapons and weapon mounts.
Want to see my flash new jacket?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #122 on: <05-24-11/0738:32> »
I'm intrigued to know if there's any plans to update either of the Tirs in an upcoming book.

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #123 on: <05-24-11/0740:42> »
Both got touched on in 6WA i think.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #124 on: <05-24-11/0822:22> »
I'm intrigued to know if there's any plans to update either of the Tirs in an upcoming book.

I keep proposing an update book to cover both of those.  I keep revising it, but so far "The Tirs:  Elves get the Drek Kicked out of them by Trolls", "The Tirs: Nuclear Wasteland", and "The Tirs: Frolic with the Dandelion Eaters!" all have been rejected.

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #125 on: <05-24-11/0855:15> »
Ye ol' ork is no elf lover it seems ;)

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #126 on: <05-24-11/0906:15> »
I love elves.  They taste great deep fried.

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #127 on: <05-24-11/1053:58> »
i will keep that in mind if you ever invite me to a BBQ...

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #128 on: <05-24-11/1137:11> »
Ye ol' ork is no elf lover it seems ;)
He's also outnumbered by at least Critias and myself. There are a lot of people, including us two, who want to update the Tirs. That's no secret.

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #129 on: <05-24-11/1527:44> »
"Plans" may be a strong word, but I've had ideas for an e-book proposal for quite a while now.  I'd have it pitched already (and hopefully it'd be accepted and I'd be writing on it), if I could just get the time to sit down and do it.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #130 on: <05-24-11/1716:00> »
I keep proposing an update book to cover both of those.  I keep revising it, but so far "The Tirs:  Elves get the Drek Kicked out of them by Trolls", "The Tirs: Nuclear Wasteland", and "The Tirs: Frolic with the Dandelion Eaters!" all have been rejected.
My character, Nas, would read those books, and he's an elf.  Of course, he's also Texan and punches elves in the face for speaking Sperethiel and talking about the "Ancient Elven Culture" and so on.

Elves have only been around for, what, 60-years in the current timeline?  "Ancient Culture" my hoop.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Simagal

• Chummer
  • Credo Quia Absurdum
« Reply #131 on: <05-25-11/1750:47> »
My character Diesel wouldn't care, about Tir history, he may have been born an elf, but Orks are just tougher, cooler rebels.
Andrew Grim

Greebo

• Newb
« Reply #132 on: <06-16-11/0456:48> »
Any word on the eta of the fourth DotA book?

Won't be far off. I've got the final text and will be beating on it soon.

Jason H.

Any news on DotA IV or Artifacts Unbound?

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #133 on: <06-16-11/1053:08> »
I can't speak on Dawn 4, but AU ... I'm still working on it. AU should be out if not by now, then sooner than it will be, and that's affected other books. However, it couldn't be helped and it is the top of my freelancing to-do list (and pretty high on the overall list). But, yeah, AU's delay is heavily due to me and I appreciate that Jason, et al. have been decent human beings and been understanding on that end.

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #134 on: <06-16-11/1620:01> »
I can't speak on Dawn 4, but AU ... I'm still working on it. AU should be out if not by now, then sooner than it will be, and that's affected other books. However, it couldn't be helped and it is the top of my freelancing to-do list (and pretty high on the overall list). But, yeah, AU's delay is heavily due to me and I appreciate that Jason, et al. have been decent human beings and been understanding on that end.

I always appreciate other people taking the blame, but AU is slow due to a number of factors, not just Crimson. It will be at the top of the pile soon. DotA 4 will be at the top even sooner.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey