Shadowrun General > General Discussion

End of 2021, Start of 2022

(1/6) > >>

FastJack:
So, what are you looking forward to in the new year? Are there books that you hope will be released? Any new games you're interested in? Or even what you'd like to see plot-wise?

Share what's coming up in your games, or talk about what you want to see in the future.

FastJack:
As for me, I love my plot-books. Kechibi was good, but it felt sparse on the impact (even though the code itself could be shattering). Of course, I'm hoping this is the year FastJack comes in from the cold, and maybe a bit of seeing the progeny of Netcat & Slamm-0! make some appearances in the web, giving grief to Bull & Glitch (and maybe helping Clockwork's heart grow three sizes!).

Michael Chandra:
Lifestyles! And the metavariants + HMHVV characters, those are always nice to build a bit more variation into NPCs and runs.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Michael Chandra on ---Lifestyles! And the metavariants + HMHVV characters, those are always nice to build a bit more variation into NPCs and runs.

--- End quote ---
Oh, that reminds me! The Lifepath character creation!!

Aria:
Some more intel about the Black outs would be good!! Haven’t finished the Kechibi code yet but I don’t think there’s anything in that?!

More qualities, character creation options… and yes, metavarients etc :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version