Shadowrun General > General Discussion

Present ponders past...

(1/5) > >>

Bisharian:
Back at the turn of the millenium, how mundane do you think life was compared to today? How many people do you think actually wished the Awakening would happen ( maybe without all the bad stuff happening around and after it ), just to feel like they had a purpose in life? I can't imagine how isolated, frustrated, trapped and incomplete, those who were talented felt because they couldn't find that missing piece.

DarkLloyd:
I'm Confused by your usage of "wished the Awakening would happen". I STILL want the awakening. Damage and all.

FastJack:
(Psst.. DarkLloyd... I think he's talking in character in 2072 ;))

Oh, and I've got my countdown timer set on my PC for when the Dragons are supposed to appear. ;D

Bisharian:
I asked from my character's point of view, but the question stems from thoughts in RL. If 2012 is suppose to be this big "thing" I would wish for some sort of spiritual and cosmic enlightenment... Maybe I spend too much time in the clouds.

Turtletron:

--- Quote from: Bisharian on ---Back at the turn of the millenium, how mundane do you think life was compared to today? How many people do you think actually wished the Awakening would happen ( maybe without all the bad stuff happening around and after it ), just to feel like they had a purpose in life? I can't imagine how isolated, frustrated, trapped and incomplete, those who were talented felt because they couldn't find that missing piece.

--- End quote ---

Well, i see your point, one of the first to actually be able to use magic at a powerful scale (excluding the immortals and dragons) would have been Daniel Howling Coyote and who knows who actually teach him all that (well maybe his totem ???). If he did really get that powerful by himself it's really awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version