NEWS

SR4A: Something for Halloween

• 3 Replies

EltonJ

• Newb
« on: <09-23-21/2001:41> »
My team is involved in a Heist right now for an artifact from China: the Jade Dragon.  After that, I thought of taking them through the missions for SR4A.  For an interesting twist, I thought I'd do something for Halloween.  However, I'm at a loss for ideas.  So I thought I'd come here and search the matrix for ideas.

The team is composed of: a Bounty Hunter, a Technomancer, a naked Street Samurai, a naked SURGE changeling, and a conjurer.  So far, the changeling is the muscle of the group, while the Street Sam is quick. A monster hunt is too cliched.

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-23-21/2027:08> »
Humanitarian Aid is a classic halloween adventure.  It's one of the missions from Sprawl Wilds.
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

EltonJ

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-23-21/2247:23> »
I checked it out on Drivethru.  Thank you, SSDR!

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <09-23-21/2349:07> »
You're welcome!  If the adventure is a hit with your players, hit 'em with the sequel! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/105892/Shadowrun-Mission-0410-Romero-and-Juliette?cPath=4328_4820
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.