Shadowrun Play > Virtual Underworld 93

[IC] Team Node by Scatter

<< < (3/5) > >>

Black Bart:
>>>>>[It's just an option if it came down to it.]<<<<<                                         
                          --Black Bart (22:40:15/01-24-78)

All4BigGuns:
>>>>>[It would be more prudent to take the sneaking into the apartment if you know where it is. Numbers should be no problem for you, as I have an air spirit on retainer that is extremely good at concealing people.

Fair warning guys, I do plan on every square centimeter of my skin being covered during this. I want almost no chance of being identified later.]<<<<<
   -- Kensai (23:23:09/01-24-2078)

Black Bart:
>>>>>[Sounds good, I need to spray the FT off my back. Just need Scatter to come through with the place and we can start]<<<<<                                               --Black Bart (23:32:15/01-24-78)

Raiderjoseph:
>>>>>[I got the location. Ive put Vexboy on his tail. Ive sent you all a meet up locale just far enough away so none of us will seem suspicious. We meet and move on the apartment complex. I recommend we meet in 2 hours. He should be high enough to not take too much notice. And get some masks. I'll disable the cameras before we go in but if he isnt high I dont wanna be caught where he can remember our features.]<<<<<
    -- Scatter (11:39:11/01-24-78)

>>>>>[Ive sent my general location. Im on a roof. Send your spirit to me Kensei and it can follow him into the apartment and maybe unlock the door and I can just walk out. I see the place and I should be able to get in from the opposite side with my gecko tape gloves well enough. If it can do that I should be able to get it out without anyone noticing. How lonf will it take you to find the node Scatter?]<<<<<
    -- Vexboy (11:49:21/01-24-79)

>>>>>[Not too long if I compile some sprites. Hacking the thing will be the harder part but I should be fine if I call in a favor. Hour tops? Maybe. I dunno what kind of Johnson this is so I cant say for sure.]<<<<<
   -- Scatter (11:51:39/01-24-78)

All4BigGuns:
>>>>>[I'll be within range shortly. Just sit tight, and I'll send Sparky to conceal and defend you once in position. Got a lot of services out of binding this fella, so I don't want it going remote on me.]<<<<<
    -- Kensai (23:53:53/01-24-2078)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version