NEWS

Demo Team Rewards

• 5 Replies

Crash_00

« on: <02-21-12/0633:28> »
Did the demo team reward program get changed up?

It seems like all of the older SR3 books are completely gone as well as the fiction books that were up.

In similar news, is Jet Set going to be available on there?

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #1 on: <02-21-12/1237:57> »
You'll need to contact the CDT guys for answers, I don't have any control over the rewards program there.  Sorry.

That said, the Fiction was pulled temporarily because of a request from Topps.  Don't know the exact specifics, but apparently there are some problems involving one of the older license holders or publishers, so Topps wants to hold off further sales of the old ePub novels until that gets sorted.

Jet Set should be available soon.  It usually takes a bit though as it goes through channels.

Bull

Crash_00

« Reply #2 on: <02-26-12/1040:37> »
Turns out it was just not recognizing my credits. It only shows what you can afford now, and it was registering my credits at 0.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #3 on: <02-26-12/1248:21> »
Cool, glad that got sorted for you, Crash.  And thanks for replying here to let me (and the other CDT members) know :)

Murrdox

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <03-14-12/1143:25> »
Hope the license deal gets worked out soon.  I'm itching to re-read "Never Deal with a Dragon" and I don't have my old paperback anymore.

Crash_00

« Reply #5 on: <03-14-12/1157:12> »
If you're a demo agent, they are up on the demo rewards still, just not being sold from my understanding.