Shadowrun Missions Living Campaign > Living Campaign GM chat

Player Sourced NERPs

<< < (2/2)

Jayde Moon:
Will you be joining us at GenCon as well, at all?

Michael Chandra:

--- Quote from: Jayde Moon on ---I'll look into it.

My gut feeling is that the items should have something on them that tie it 'officially' to SR, so that Agents that might not be familiar with your crew can easily see that it's SR related. (So like the SR logo, Missions logo, or even it says 'Shadowrun' on it)

If it's on a limited set of items being given away, I don't think Catalyst will take issue, but let me be certain.

--- End quote ---
That reminds me didn't we have some logo materials lying around?

Captain Marge:

--- Quote from: Jayde Moon on ---I'll look into it.

My gut feeling is that the items should have something on them that tie it 'officially' to SR, so that Agents that might not be familiar with your crew can easily see that it's SR related. (So like the SR logo, Missions logo, or even it says 'Shadowrun' on it)

If it's on a limited set of items being given away, I don't think Catalyst will take issue, but let me be certain.

--- End quote ---

For sure - On all the stuff we've made thus far, we have been studiously avoiding any 'official' logo for fear of running afoul of copyright issues (though we don't sell the shirts, the whole IP issue is fraught). I am sure the lads would absolutely be willing and able to put a SR/Missions logo on them if that's something that would be kosher with Catalyst!

--- Quote from: Jayde Moon on ---Will you be joining us at GenCon as well, at all?

--- End quote ---

Sadly no, we're only really able to get the band together (pun!) once a year due to everyone's Real Life(tm) commitments. GenCon has gotten so crowded and expensive over the last few years that we've decided to switch over to Origins, and I gotta say it was awesome! Y'all did a fantastic job organizing and running the events, over and above the awesome work you've done at GenCon the last several years.

Besides, a small dose of our particular brand of nonsense goes a long way. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version