yep i thnk so...

SrJohnson

• Newb
« Reply #496 on: <09-13-17/1040:49> »
Duplicate Program
Target: Self
Duration: I
Fade: L - 1
Choose a program to duplicate and make a Threading test. The Complex Form lasts for a number of minutes equal to your hits. Common programs require a minimum Level of 3, and Hacking programs require a minimum Level of 5. You can have a number of duplicated programs equal to your Resonance at a time.

//alternatively this could be an opposed test at 4 & 6 for common and hacking without the minimum Level. idk

I've been thinking in something similar

[Program] of Resonance
Target: Persona/Pilot Progam
Fade: L - 2

Emulate a common or hacking program (not agent). Make a Software + Resonance [Level] roll. This Complex Form lasts for a number of minutes equal to your hits.

You can use it on you or on another Persona/Pilot Program. You can take this complex form multiples times, each one for a different program. Multiples uses of effect from the same program doesn't stack. 

You can have a number of [Program] of Resonance Complex Forms working equal to your Resonance at a time.

The target can't use the effect of the emulated program if normally have a restriction for it (for example, a technomancer can't use the effect of "Configurator of Resonance" because they can't channge/switch Matrix atributes).

To the priority table for character creation add:
Priority A - Technomancer: 3 [Program] of Resonance Complex Forms
Priority B - Technomancer: 2 [Program] of Resonance Complex Forms
Priority C - Technomancer: 1 [Program] of Resonance Complex Forms

Edit: Something added from an idea given by 忍
« Last Edit: <09-15-17/0954:45> by SrJohnson »

&#24525;

« Reply #497 on: <09-13-17/1045:45> »
What if TMs just knew and benefitted from a number of programs equal to their Resonance?

dragrubis

• Newb
« Reply #498 on: <09-13-17/1047:12> »
both can be used i think

SrJohnson

• Newb
« Reply #499 on: <09-13-17/1059:06> »
Fix for AR + Wired Reflexes (or any physical initiative improvement)

There ir a lot of discusion about this, something like "AR is slower than VR, but  AR + Wired Reflexes ir better".

The fix:
When you are in a Host (or not interacting with the "real" world) in AR mode you can use only 1 Action Fase to make matrix actions in the Combat Turn.

With this, when you are in a Host, you can act with your high and improved initiative in AR, but only one time for Combat Turn. Using VR you can act normally more times. And using AR in the "real world" (doing things like hacking/attack devices) you will act normaly
« Last Edit: <09-20-17/1533:01> by SrJohnson »

dragrubis

• Newb
« Reply #500 on: <09-13-17/1116:26> »
Then mesh reality will comeback with the best of both world!

SrJohnson

• Newb
« Reply #501 on: <09-13-17/1117:12> »
What if TMs just knew and benefitted from a number of programs equal to their Resonance?

For balance. In the character creation probably he will start with Resonance of 4-6. Using Resonance = programs, with Resonance of 6 you could have activated 6 of those Complex Forms at the same time like the Fairlight Excalibur Cyberdeck (823,250¥, 18R).

Maybe Resonance programs at the same time and Resonance/2 (rounded up) of different programs can be a better option.

Later, with Resonance of 7 you can have 4 at the same time, and also take the Echo of [Program]Resonance having a permanent emutated program (which as Echo doesn't count for the number of programs of the Complex Forms)

Edit: It can be Resonance = programs, because there is a Fading roll and using a Cyberdeck doesn't have it.
« Last Edit: <09-15-17/0955:26> by SrJohnson »

brasso

• Omae
« Reply #502 on: <09-18-17/1753:25> »
@Yue (OP), can this book get written already?

Take my nuyen!
The system we learn says we're equal under law
But the streets are reality, the weak and poor will fall

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #503 on: <09-19-17/0040:35> »
Yeah, that whole e-book thing? They decided to hell with that, and rolled it into the new matrix book coming out. Which means it will probably only be a chapter, if that, instead of the ground-up rewrite TMs need.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Beta-Max

• Newb
  • Technomancer Problem: I sneezed & erased my email.
« Reply #504 on: <09-19-17/0958:50> »
@Mirikon What's your source?

dragrubis

• Newb
« Reply #505 on: <09-19-17/1017:37> »
i think it's not a source, just he think it'll be like that (and i fear it may be true)

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #506 on: <09-19-17/1203:39> »
In a recent GenCon interview (around the 11:15 mark), Jason mentioned the Technomancer Ebook would be rolled into a physical Advanced Matrix book. This is planned for 2018.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

&#24525;

« Reply #507 on: <09-19-17/1257:57> »
Also there's some talk about TMs by Dylan Stangel here.

Beta-Max

• Newb
  • Technomancer Problem: I sneezed & erased my email.
« Reply #508 on: <09-19-17/1431:39> »
Thanks for the info, I'll admit, I discovered shadowrun ages ago due to genre but didnt play much UNTIL TM's in 4e. Then i was hooked. Its nice to see SOMETHING for them is on the way.

&#24525;

« Reply #509 on: <10-03-17/0021:26> »
Here's two more

Kludge
Target: Device
Duration: P
Fade Value: L - 2
Sometimes getting the job done is better than doing it right. At the cost of cutting corners, you can accomplish what you need when necessary.
Make an Opposed Threading test against the Device's Willpower + Data Processing. You gain a bonus to Matrix Actions targeting the Device equal to your net hits, but each action adds your net hits to your OS. This bonus persists until either party Reboots.

Ex: Jade threads Kludge against an Office Assistance commlink and gets 3 net hits. Whether she tries a Hack on the Fly or Trace Icon action, she will add three dice to her test and gain 3 to her OS in addition to what OS she may accrue from her actions.

Poly-Gone
Target: Self
Fade Value: L - 3
Getting locked can make a day go from bad to worse. This Complex Form works to break away from whatever lockdown or Tar Baby that has you in its grasp. Make a Threading test with a threshold equal to the locking Persona's Attack. If you meet the threshold you are no longer link-locked. If there are multiple instances of locks, compare your hits to each Attack. Those you meet with your hits no longer link-lock you.