NEWS

Options Line?

• 4 Replies

Ryushiroi

• Newb
« on: <01-12-12/1832:26> »
Just since I know I'm going to need to ask this, but which books are part of the Options line of products?

So I (and others) know what not to use when building a character...

Tsuzua

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <01-12-12/1859:21> »
It's just Way of the Adept right now. 

The other PDFs are fine.  Future PDFs will be okay after 30 days of release.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <01-16-12/1030:06> »
Future PDFs will be okay after 30 days of release.

What?

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #3 on: <01-16-12/1315:39> »
Future PDFs will be okay after 30 days of release.

What?
The default rule with integrated new PDF releases into the Missions line is that they're kosher a month after their release date -- so that GMs have time to read them over and get acquainted with whatever new stuff is inside, instead of being blindsided by a player sitting down and buying a Buster Sword or nuke grenades or whatever's in the latest gear book.

Note that this is not necessarily the case for Way of the Adept and future Shadowrun Options books, because, well, they're called "Shadowrun Options" books, and everything in them is optional (which means, by default, disallowed in formal Missions events).

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <01-17-12/1908:34> »
The default rule with integrated new PDF releases into the Missions line is that they're kosher a month after their release date -- so that GMs have time to read them over and get acquainted with whatever new stuff is inside, instead of being blindsided by a player sitting down and buying a Buster Sword or nuke grenades or whatever's in the latest gear book.

Note that this is not necessarily the case for Way of the Adept and future Shadowrun Options books, because, well, they're called "Shadowrun Options" books, and everything in them is optional (which means, by default, disallowed in formal Missions events).

Now this makes sense