NEWS

Smugglers Blues question

• 1 Replies

PH_dungeon

• Newb
« on: <09-27-11/2206:47> »
SPOILER ALERT****

So there's a scene where the Aleph society is supposed to ambush the runners at this cabin up in the mountains. It doesn't give any details on how they got up there or how Fiona managed to get away (not as important). Should they have a couple of vehicles or were they air dropped in by helicopter or something like that?

I was contemplating having a couple of SUVs parked near the cabin, which would likely tip off the runners that something isn't right, but having a heads up on a potentially nasty ambush could be good thing for my group (they're not really combat monsters)

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #1 on: <09-27-11/2235:40> »
I would leave that up to the group.  The Alephs have some strong magics available to them, so you have a couple options...

1)  have a couple SUVs or Off road vehicle "nearby" taht the PCs could find if you think they need the edge.  this is one of those areas where we put faith in the Gamemaster to adjust and adapt to the group he's running with.

2)  For stronger groups, the Alephs used magic...  A couple decent force Spirits using the movement power combined with concealment to get them through the Salish patrol lines and into position.

3)  Fiona...  yeah, it's justa  plot point, so not really important.  if anyone asks, give her an ATV or something, and let the runners find tire tracks or something.

Bull