NEWS

[OOC][SR4A] Crash and Burn: Chapter I - {Recruitment Closed} -

• 99 Replies

Hellion

• Omae
« Reply #90 on: <10-25-13/2013:49> »
@WrongConcept I've tried registering with invisible castle 4 times and for some reason I can't... When I get back to work on Monday ill create a new email addy and try one last time.... In the mean time could you please roll the computer check for me
Thanks
Hellion
Its not the victors who write the history books, its the suvivors

WrongConcept

• Chummer
  • "This demonstrates my stupidity"
« Reply #91 on: <10-25-13/2118:46> »
@WrongConcept I've tried registering with invisible castle 4 times and for some reason I can't... When I get back to work on Monday ill create a new email addy and try one last time.... In the mean time could you please roll the computer check for me
Thanks
Hellion

Sorry Hellion but you don't have Computer skill nor Analize Software, can't allow the test.
"Welcome to the Shadows... We bake cookies on tuesdays and prepare for mass murder on saturdays, we do rest at sundays to start murdering on Monday... WHY?! my thats a stupid question, because mondays suck!" -Mad Gunner Brian

Hellion

• Omae
« Reply #92 on: <10-26-13/0219:48> »
All good should have had a brain and invested some points in *facepalm*
Its not the victors who write the history books, its the suvivors

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #93 on: <10-26-13/0229:19> »

Hellion on my first run of shadowrun i bought everything... Except the bullets, my GM was kind of a jerk that time and he let me do this even if i was a noob. So i was packed like an army and not a single bullet. Also Computer or Analize software its not vital to your character concept.
"Welcome to the Shadows... We bake cookies on tuesdays and prepare for mass murder on saturdays, we do rest at sundays to start murdering on Monday... WHY?! my thats a stupid question, because mondays suck!" -Mad Gunner Brian

MaxKojote

• Omae
« Reply #94 on: <10-26-13/0234:38> »
We all have our moments. I was so silly when I made my first Technomancer. I look back now and tend to cringe when I see it.
Spoken
Thoughts
Matrix
Astral

Fang (Auburn Logrolling)

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #95 on: <10-26-13/0400:09> »
One of my players forgot to put points on Perception. For an Investigator. We both missed that so he had a pretty much straightforward development curve for the first few runs.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

cr4kp0t

• Omae
  • The 'Doc' will see you now!
« Reply #96 on: <10-26-13/0737:47> »
@wrong conecpt

don't know how you want me to play out the 'feeding' what works best for you/...
PbP Legend:
Narrative | Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

MaxKojote

• Omae
« Reply #97 on: <10-27-13/1450:20> »
@WrongConcept: Just waiting for results on the Matrix Perception test.
Spoken
Thoughts
Matrix
Astral

Fang (Auburn Logrolling)

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #98 on: <10-28-13/2229:14> »
Sorry guys im on a tight schedule i will post as son as i can! promise i havent forgotten you!

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #99 on: <11-04-13/0159:46> »

Hellion on my first run of shadowrun i bought everything... Except the bullets, my GM was kind of a jerk that time and he let me do this even if i was a noob. So i was packed like an army and not a single bullet. Also Computer or Analize software its not vital to your character concept.

Analyse software is important for everybody.  Luckily it's easy to get (availability 0) and it's not expensive (600 nuyen for rating 6, a bit more if you need optimization to make sure it can run at max rating and ergonomic so it doesn't take resources while running).

I think that after all the results, we can move the party to the club.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"