NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #855 on: <03-02-13/0935:51> »
I don't see what else to do besides trying to secure a way across the border.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #856 on: <03-02-13/1044:21> »
I don't see what else to do besides trying to secure a way across the border.

My thoughts exactly.  I might try to get my ex-smuggler to take me to some of his ex-collegues, but besides that I think we're done there.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #857 on: <03-02-13/1913:47> »
I'm basically looking for a graceful exit, and ideally gaining this guy as a low grade contact here.  Let me know if you want a roll.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #858 on: <03-02-13/1927:58> »
Eddie does not appear to be forcing the Zen on anyone.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.  Thvor, I am not a mind reader, you got plenty enough hits on your con to have a shot at getting something from this guy, but you have to spell it out.  To me OOC if nothing else :)

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #859 on: <03-02-13/1929:50> »
I'm basically looking for a graceful exit, and ideally gaining this guy as a low grade contact here.  Let me know if you want a roll.

You guys have the exit whenever you want it, the contact would require a purchase, which you don't have the funds to make right now.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #860 on: <03-03-13/0717:02> »
I think I've found a way to get us to some smugglers.  ;)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #861 on: <03-03-13/1041:51> »
Something tells me we're gonna have to sell the SUV and reenact the Kenobi/Solo negotiations.

"It'll cost you x"
"We can pay y now, and z when we get there."
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #862 on: <03-03-13/1111:56> »
Something tells me we're gonna have to sell the SUV and reenact the Kenobi/Solo negotiations.

"It'll cost you x"
"We can pay y now, and z when we get there."

And these are not the drones you're looking for.  :)

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #863 on: <03-03-13/1257:39> »
I told you where the truckstop is a page or two back, it will use about half of you available funds for fuel to make that trip, with incidentals (like Clem's drinks at the bar) call it 50 nuyen left once that is done.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #864 on: <03-03-13/1844:14> »
I know, I was just trying to roleplay her not remembering exactly where or how far it was.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #865 on: <03-03-13/1928:24> »
I'll have Fionn be a little clearer about it via edit when I get home.  But remember:  this is your technomancer on drugs.  :P
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #866 on: <03-03-13/2338:25> »
And edited in a couple of places.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #867 on: <03-04-13/1528:11> »
I'm still here. Johnny is just being quite  ;D.
Also I think we just found out a place to get some guns. So long as we don't get shot in the process.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #868 on: <03-04-13/1535:52> »
Yeah, I'm kind of thinking that Mr. Martell and/or the base could be very useful to our team. Sam doesn't have any special knowledge about security systems, so he's not going to be able to plan any sort of "snatch and grab" operations, but at least this will give Johnny and Sam a chance to see the security setup. :-)

...and who knows? Mr. Martell may be inclined to be helpful just after listening to Sam for a bit. :D
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #869 on: <03-04-13/1537:56> »
Crossbow, you %*§!  :)
You had to play it that way, didn't you.  Very nicely done, I must say.  If it still existed, +1 to you.  :)

EDIT: I'll reply tomorrow, I have to think a bit about this reply, as it will have some impact on my character.