Shadowrun General > General Discussion

Miltech And Spy Games

(1/1)

Zen Shooter:
Both of these appear on War!'s jackpoint page. What do we know about them? Are they going to be PDF only releases, or full-sized books? After the new equipment in W!, what's left to put in Miltech? I'm excited about Spy Games, but I think they should have called it The Great Game, instead.

Mäx:

--- Quote from: Zen Shooter on ---Both of these appear on War!'s jackpoint page. What do we know about them? Are they going to be PDF only releases, or full-sized books? After the new equipment in W!, what's left to put in Miltech? I'm excited about Spy Games, but I think they should have called it The Great Game, instead.

--- End quote ---
Spy Games will be full book
Milltech speck will be a PDF only realease containing all the gear that couldn't fit into WAR.
All this info and more can be found in the upcoming product post in producst sub forum

Crimsondude:
The Great Game has too much baggage IMO for a book that is not focused on that particular adventure. SG is fine since it's also a nice play on the fact that this is a gaming supplement.

thalandar:
I for one think there WASN'T enough gear in War!, so I am glad to see a PDF coming out.  As far as spy games, all i can say is this:  It will be mine...oh, yes it will  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version