NEWS

Into the Chaos (IC)

• 1203 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #855 on: <12-30-16/1420:11> »
@Irris - the guards are armored with lined coat. Each carry two flashbangs, a stun baton, and an Ares predator pistol. They also carry plastic restraints. The RCCs seem very expensive but the riggers connected to them are technically alive, barely they clearly have lost a lot of blood and their breathing is flat and quick, there body may not survive the dumpshock.  As far from a matrix connection, you can connect to the host from any station.

@Jack the security guard tells you "This is no place for a knight" , He seems alarmed, and you can see his lips moving slightly as if he is talking in subvocal.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #856 on: <12-30-16/1802:43> »
"Relax, I'm not hear as a crime fighter. I'm with her. Just mind your own business and I'll do the same."
Kynos didn't stop to discuss this further, but was mindful of a sudden attack as he followed Irris.

Looking around the thrashed place he whistled through his teeth: "Those RCCs would do a lot to offset our current expenses. Also we should take that rigger with us, he looks like he could give us valuable intel once we patch him up a bit."

With that, Kynos removed the bag from a trash bin and began looting the more valuable gear.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #857 on: <12-30-16/2052:19> »
What is your purpose here?  We don't want to step on your job.  If we knew the purpose we can assure that any actions we take will not reflect negatively on it.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #858 on: <12-30-16/2302:26> »
I join in looting the bodies.  I'm all for taking the RCC's but how are we going to take the rigger with us?  Sneaking a body out of here in broad daylight is...ambitious.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #859 on: <12-31-16/0458:54> »
"Bah, we do it like we'd get a drunk out of a bar - I mean a drunk friend. Throwing him through a plate glass window might damage the merchandise. Anyway, get his arm over your shoulder, I get the other one and then let's get out of here."

<<Ayato, we are coming out with a live one. Cover us, as we are quite weighted down.>>
talk think matrix

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #860 on: <12-31-16/1057:33> »
Are we not taking the other ones?

Wheels figure out which one goes to the target, I'll set off alarms I think.
« Last Edit: <12-31-16/1100:16> by Ennui »

― Lewis Carroll

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #861 on: <12-31-16/1124:01> »
@Kynos, Irris, Ayato The guard allows you to enter the security room and seals the door after you.  "I admire your bravery" He said to Kynos as he enters. Something in that room makes you feel safe and secure and as irrational as that sound you want to take off your armor and make yourself comfortable, perhaps a little nap? A warm feeling spreads in your body and you feel that something very pleasent is about to happen. 

[spoiler]
Willpower + logic to resist the effect, you need 3 hits.  There is no mechanical effect at the moment, but act irrationally sleepy if you are effected.
[\spoiler]
« Last Edit: <12-31-16/1126:24> by gilga »

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #862 on: <12-31-16/2144:02> »
Is it hot in here?
[spoiler]
Int+Will: 8d6t5 4[/spoiler]

― Lewis Carroll

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #863 on: <01-01-17/0736:21> »
[spoiler]
Log+Wil: 8d6t5 2 [8d6t5=3, 3, 4, 4, 3, 5, 5, 4]
Log+Wil Edge Reroll: 6d6t5 3

Why are you all rolling INT+WIL?

Magical Threats: 6d6t5 1 [6d6t5=1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5]

Edge roll to pick the right rigger:
Edge: 2d6t5 1 [2d6t5=3, 6]

[/spoiler]

Kynos felt the urge to remove his armor - and the feeling was somehow utterly alien to him. "Something's wrong, get the stuff, let's take one rigger and get out of here. The vampires might have left someone or something here that is fucking with our minds. Or maybe it's airborne drugs - in any case nothing we need to explore."

With that, Kynos disconnected all riggers, save one to collect their RCCs and strapped the remaining one to the one rigger still breathing.
"One, two, up. Let's get that one out of here."
Kynos dragged the rigger upright and indicated towards the door.
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #864 on: <01-01-17/1219:16> »
What is your purpose here?  We don't want to step on your job.  If we knew the purpose we can assure that any actions we take will not reflect negatively on it.

@Ayato The guard said "We are here until replacements security arrives to this place, as your friends may have discovered something unusual just happened this night. You are free to have a look but please do not touch anything."

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #865 on: <01-01-17/1353:57> »
Wheely's drone start scanning the room to see if whatever mess with his mates can be spotted by the sensors. Meanwhile Wheely is checking on the different RCCs to see if he can find the one he met in the host.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #866 on: <01-01-17/1539:25> »
That is a lie and a poor one at that.  If you were official those men would be receiving medical attention and the doors would be locked.  Ayato draws his sword,  Now convince me.

[spoiler]initiative: 4d6+10 24[/spoiler]
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #867 on: <01-02-17/0824:37> »
Kynos reached the locked door and made a disapproving noise: "What does that fragger think he's playing at?"
Kynos dropped his bag of loot and made sure Irris had the unconscious rigger secure, before he fished with practiced ease his microwelder from his pocket.

[spoiler]
Microwelder does 25 DV vs. Security door:
Mini Welder vs. Security Door: 20d6t5 4
Door takes 21 damage and is open
[/spoiler]

It took him only a single arcing cut to separate the door from its lock. He pocketed the welder, took up his rifle, made sure it was fire ready and kicked the door open.
[spoiler]"DRAW YOUR GUN AND IT'S THE LAST THING YOU'LL DO."

[spoiler]
Intimidation check: Intimidation: 12d6t5 2[12d6t5=1, 1, 1, 5, 2, 1, 1, 6, 1, 1, 3, 4]
Yeah, that's a glitch ;D

[/spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <01-02-17/1832:08> by Jack_Spade »
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #868 on: <01-02-17/0956:36> »
@Ayato The guard pulls his stun baton and does not wait for a response.

@Kynos - as Knyos starts welding the door a loud alarm is sound and  the lights in that room goes off. In addition, thick thermal smoke begins to fill the room.
(roll initiative and perception).

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #869 on: <01-02-17/1015:45> »
Still seeing the scene through the eyes of the drone Wheely immediatly begin to search if he can stop the alarm from the Matrix, or at least slow down the reinforcements arrival. He also wait until the door give up to Kynos' welder to quickly get the drone back to the car and prepare for a getaway.