NEWS

Into the Chaos (OOC)

• 974 Replies

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #840 on: <04-27-17/0723:32> »
If you want, I can assist you while Kynos bangs his head against the walls  ;D
Just send me current stats and numbers and I'll take care of it  ;)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #841 on: <04-27-17/0811:56> »
If you think it's useful but all my attention is on driving the cars. And the spirit is not materialized IN the car, right? right…  :o

Initiative: 1d6+7 8

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #842 on: <04-27-17/0814:01> »
It will if the car is static... hint hint, if it is moving then it will be someplace else when the spirit materializes.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #843 on: <04-28-17/0032:58> »
Initiative phase 3:
Soldier 1: 8 fires at Simone - single bullet: 7 hits, damage is 10P -2AP + net hits.
Mage 5: command spirit.
Drone 1: 3 reloads weapon.
Soldier 2: 3 Fires at Irris, single bulle 5 hits 10P, -2 AP + net hits.
Soldier 3: 3 Fires at Simone a single bullet: 3 hits 10P -2 AP + net hits.
Simone: 2  (lets see how she fares) Eliminate the prone soldier (or the standing one... her roll is THAT good).
Bound Spirit 1: materialize
Drone 2:

Soldier 1: Fire at Simone: 15d6t5 7
Fire a single bullet at Irris: 15d6t5 5
Fire a single bullet at Simone: 15d6t5 3
These are the actions left on round 3 coming up:

Heads up: tomorrow I am flying to Atlanta I'll be unavailable.
Here are some stats: 

The spirits are air, fire and man F6 bound.  (I have not yet picked their optional powers because all they did was aid sorcery and astral combat).

Soldiers have 26 dice to resist damage: Orcs with body of 7, aluminum bones lacing leather jackets helmets and shoulders guards.
They dodge with 13 dice (5 intuition 5 reaction + 3 from reaction henhancers)
they have +2d6 initiative and are all on cram (for +1 reaction + 1 initiative dice)
They have muscle toner 3 which boosts their agility to 8 - and skill of 5 in close combat and firearms groups.  With implemented smart gun in their eyes, thy get 15 dice  for firearms, and with the +2 of stun baton they have 15 dice with it.
Their weapons are: AK-97 normal ammo, stun baton and a street-line special holdout.  all guns have smart gun system and use regular ammo.

So there are 4 soldiers left and 3 spirits.

The drones are standard drones armed with AK-97. Their orders are to protect the soldiers and they operate on auto pilot. I placed five, but there are very large drone fleets it is just that they are not able to operate in large number in such density, so you can kill the drones and it will give you some time before new one come - but there are few 100's of drones. They roll 9 dice to use weapons, and recieves 1 additional die from laser sight on their weapons.

The drones are protecting all the farms - so if you take over the farm they'll be your security as well. The soldiers could either be from the farm you need or from the farming union which binds together all the food production of Seattle.

The soldiers may retreat and wait for backup if they feel like their side is losing - I'll leave that for Jack. Happy fighting!.
« Last Edit: <04-28-17/0151:10> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #844 on: <04-29-17/0052:29> »
Wow.  OK, I think I can say that Simone and Irris are outnumbered in this here fight.  These guys are really pretty good.

Defend against 7 hits:  Defend: 14d6t5 6 1 Net Hit
Soak against 11 DV:  Soak: 23d6t5 9  2S DV

Defend against 3 hits:  Defend: 13d6t5 4  Succesful Defense

So did these guys drop their batons to draw their pistols?  Otherwise I do not see how they were able to put a baton away (simple), ready a weapon (simple) and fire the weapon (simple) in the same combat turn.   And I thought that one guy had 5S damage from my initial attack?  Also, one guy only has a pistol since my axe broke his weapon in the last round and the damage for the pistol is only 6P  Too bad that was the injured guy

To my knowledge, the prone guy stood up last round.  I will still attack him because he is injured, finishing him off.  So it looks like we might be facing only 3 soldiers, 3 spirits, and 2 drones at the beginning of the next combat turn?

Do we have anyone with another IP or do we roll initiative for the next combat round?

"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #845 on: <04-29-17/0352:13> »
These is the second group of 3 soldiers the one that fired on Maxwell's spirit the previous round they are still with AK's.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #846 on: <04-29-17/1325:45> »
Cool, I can go with that.  So are there three or four left at the end at the end of the round?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #847 on: <04-29-17/1441:19> »
4 guards, one is in melee with Simone the other three are about 20 meters away.
3 F6 spirits - one is materialized (either next to the car or inside it - going for Sovereign) the others will probably be occupied by the new fire spirit.
 5 drones - (but these are unpredictable like in the previous time they refused to attack you after the initial onslaught.)

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #848 on: <04-29-17/1514:16> »
Thank you for the clarification.  Dang, it seems like a lot of bad guys.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #849 on: <05-01-17/1512:27> »
Alright, found a moment to figure this out:

Since no-one of the enemies seems to have an action left there is a new combat round:
Soldier 1 Ini Round 3: 13+2d6 19
Soldier 2 Ini Round 3: 13+2d6 22
Soldier 3 Ini Round 3: 13+2d6 20
Soldier 4 Ini Round 3: 13+2d6 24
Bound Spirit 1 Ini Round 3: 15+2d6 23
Drone 1 to 5 Ini Round 3: 5#6+4d6 22 19 19 19 19

The soldiers not occupied with close combat try to take down the Spirit of Fire:

They are using Brainblaster and Called Shot (Vitals) to take it out as fast as possible:
Soldier 1 Shoot Spirit (Brain Blaster/Called Shot Vitals): 11d6t5 4
DV 14 P AP-2 +Net Successes
Soldier 2 Shoot Spirit (Brain Blaster/Called Shot Vitals): 11d6t5 4
Soldier 3 Shoot Spirit (Brain Blaster/Called Shot Vitals): 11d6t5 3

Soldier 4 tries to strike Simone's hands so she drops her axe Close Combat: Blast out of Hand: 9d6t5 3

Spirit of Fire (Enemy) uses Accident on the car
[spoiler]When a critter targets someone with this power, make an Opposed Test, using the critter’s Magic + Willpower against the target’s Reaction + Intuition. If the critter wins, treat it as if the target rolled a glitch on a test. If the critter scores 4 or more net hits, the accident is treated as a critical glitch—it’s not just an embarrassing fumble, it’s a potential catastrophe. A critter can use this power on a number of targets at once equal to its Magic rating. [/spoiler]
Accident: 12d6t5 2
talk think matrix

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #850 on: <05-01-17/1721:04> »
Are the soldiers attacking the their own fire spirit?  Because mine hasn't materialized yet.  I got to use the Command action to have it manifest/perform a service before it can materialize.

Initiative: 11+1d6 16
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #851 on: <05-02-17/0023:06> »
Simone Initiative:  Initiative: 13+2d6 19  19 and 2IP

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #852 on: <05-02-17/1037:08> »
Huh? Oh, I assumed you'd send your spirit into the fray at once.

In that case they are firing indeed just on the other runners.
talk think matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #853 on: <05-03-17/0012:09> »
Hey, Jack, do I get a normal defense against that attack and does the Gecko Grip give me any sort of bonus?

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #854 on: <05-03-17/0730:23> »
I thought it'd be more prudent to send the spirit after the other spirits but i'm still deciding.  That and I needed another action pass before I could anyway.

On a side note, isn't there a BGC of 1 in the area?
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative