NEWS

Mage help?

• 17 Replies

Snack Happy

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <10-20-10/2122:04> »
I took a point out of longarms put it to influence and picked up shotgun specialization. any other thoughts or tweaks to make it better.

Dakka

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <10-20-10/2141:43> »
Nope, looks pretty good now.  Nice spell variety, good stat array, decent skill coverage.  Well rounded 'runner.

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <10-21-10/1329:27> »
Where is control concrete and asphalt at or is that ones that had to be made up and how is it done if they were? Also I was looking closer at spells like invisibility what does force matter for those if they just resist number of hits you get anyway because you could just say force 1 cast the spell get a bunch of hits and have very little drain to worry about couldn't you?

Control [element] spells are in either the digital grimore or street magic. I forgot which, but I found for my fox shifter mage in the table top game, those spells are priceless. Need a barrier to stop someone from pursuing? Or just to make a hole 'cause the damned door won't get out of the way? Those are the tools to do it.

My fox mage even used control earth to make an underground freeway to get us past salish roadblocks. Hows that for convenience?