NEWS

Looking for a Experienced GM to run a Shadowrun Anarchy game on my twitch channe

• 3 Replies

JamesCorp

• Newb
« on: <06-02-18/1359:00> »
Hi I am looking for a Experienced GM to run a Shadowrun Anarchy game on my twitch channel, every Sunday night starting 8pm to 12am BST (Gmt+1). I am looking for a GM as I already am running 3 games a week, and I am already struggling with that.

Over the past year my channel has done quite a few pen and paper roleplaying games from Dungeon World to Tales from the Loop, each show would often have 15+ viewers, and growing. You will need to have a webcam, and microphone/headset please.

We use Roll20 as a virtual tabletop, to do dice rolls, and keep track of character sheets, and other things, we also use a program called Zoom that is free to do all the video and audio sides of things.

If you are interested please DM me thank you!

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #1 on: <06-02-18/1442:52> »
Frankly I doubt there are many experienced Shadowrun Anarchy GMs in existence.  But best of luck finding one.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <06-03-18/1254:55> »
Just to clarify, Are you looking for an experienced GM that can run Anarchy or an experienced Anarchy GM?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

JamesCorp

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <06-03-18/1326:48> »
I am looking for someone experienced in shadowrun lore, and setting, who can run Anarchy.