NEWS

Long Kiss Goodbye (OOC)

• 237 Replies

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #210 on: <03-01-17/1418:05> »
I just checked, we are approaching the 2 year anniversary of the beginning of the story (date night).  I've been with you 18 months (with a small break).
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

Qwikfix

« Reply #211 on: <03-01-17/1421:12> »
I just checked, we are approaching the 2 year anniversary of the beginning of the story (date night).  I've been with you 18 months (with a small break).

Funny thing is that Date Night was chapter 2.  Chapter 1 (Lullabye and Goodnight) commenced 27 months ago.  Been a crazy ride, but thoroughly enjoyable :D

And thanks for the positive feedback on the posts.  I'm glad I was able to keep things dynamic and engaging :D

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #212 on: <03-01-17/2006:15> »
Wait, why do I have 2 LKG OOC threads? One is on pg 2 and has the recent karma award, and the other has the majority of the OOC posts? Ummmh, I'm confused.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Qwikfix

« Reply #213 on: <03-01-17/2033:34> »
Wait, why do I have 2 LKG OOC threads? One is on pg 2 and has the recent karma award, and the other has the majority of the OOC posts? Ummmh, I'm confused.

Brought this up a few months ago, but answer then was uncertain?  I think one was started before LKG began, but then another was formed after the IC because the other was forgotten?

Just my speculation

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #214 on: <03-18-17/1158:23> »
Sorry.  I had thought that Marco had said something about his sister.  I edited my post to remove that reference.  My mistake.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #215 on: <03-18-17/1709:46> »
He probably would tell but if I understand correctly everything happened during the combat.

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #216 on: <03-18-17/2353:04> »
Effective immediately DancesWithGrenades and ShamanYuri have dropped the game. Both are leaving with honor and are able to come back at any point in the future that life settles down and allows them to do so. But, they've asked me to write them out of the story as far back as Date Night which means all posts in Long Kiss Goodbye that reference them will have to be edited please. This also means that no one is strapped to a wall in the suborbital flight, which for me is a bummer because I'd thought it was funny. Grenades & Cat, you will both definitely be missed.

Thanks for your understanding, Smiles.  It's been crazy busy in the interim but I am now searching for something called a "life".  Everyone, even my boss, keeps telling me I need this mysterious object.  The last time I remember seeing something similar to its description it was here.  So under the heading of "look where you last saw something when you've lost it" I am looking back here. :-)

For now I'll be an audience, but when an opportunity evolves where Firefly can slip back in, and assuming you're still willing, I'd love to rejoin the fray.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #217 on: <03-18-17/2355:08> »
Yay!

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #218 on: <03-19-17/0829:39> »
Welcome back Cat ;)

Qwikfix

« Reply #219 on: <03-19-17/1238:05> »
Well this is exciting :D

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #220 on: <03-20-17/2140:28> »
I echo the "Welcome back!" of the rest of this happy crew Cat. In story I should be able to work you back in soon. But I know you're well familiar with how long that can take IRL lol. Since I should be able to work you back in before they leave Poland I don't think it'll take more than a month or two.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #221 on: <03-27-17/1014:56> »
I'll be starting the new thread soon for "Bye, Bye Blackbird". The transition point will be soon as we've been setting up for the new chapter for awhile now. And from the chat last night I realized that if we want to add new players now is an excellent time to do so. Ok guys. I'm asking for a vote. Do we try for a couple of new players?
« Last Edit: <03-27-17/1016:33> by ismilealot »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #222 on: <03-27-17/1223:29> »
I do not object new players, but I do not see a real need. I think that five is a good number. If there is someone serious then I'll be happy it is just that we did not have much luck with that for a while.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #223 on: <03-27-17/1805:06> »
New players besides Subaru (who isn't really new)?  I'm not opposed. 

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #224 on: <03-31-17/0359:57> »
Team I'm going off grid for a few days for some Boy Scout Leadership training.  I made a short post of Jed looking.  I'll check in and post again Sunday night.  Smiles can make decisions in character if the story gets jammed up.  She rented some space in Jed's head, so she really knows him as well as I do. 

Smiles, by the way, this is the most developed character I've ever played.  Playing in this game with you and everyone else has made me a better roleplayer at the table.  Gotta be up in a couple hours.  Night all.