NEWS

Pharaoh: Agent Insertion

• 2 Replies

soulexistence

• Newb
« on: <03-16-19/0838:30> »
Agent Insertion

I

A tuna can that drops from nowhere and rolls to my feet. A school of fish burst from it's top and swarm in my vision, circling in front of me. The center of the circle is a whirlpool that forms into a very large and very hungry looking shark. It speaks.

"Pharaoh."

"You're blocking the view, Volgren. What's up?"

Volgren's fish swim to the side, and I continue the analysis of the node I'm working on.

"I got a job for you," he says, "Big pay, should be milk for you and a few chummers."

I slide the node to the side, "Okay, you got my bandwidth. What are we doing?"

The shark snaps at a passing fish on it's side of the whirlpool and spits it through. I catch it. It transforms into an address. "Johnson will meet you there with the details. Dress nice and come hungry, it's aces. Bring your team."

I nod, pulling a map of the location. Colucci's. Mob restaurant. Aces.

The fish bordering the whirlpool swim faster, and burst out in all directions and become fireworks, popping and snapping, sparkles settling to a suggested floor where they dim and fade. The whirlpool and the massive shark are gone.

I call the team.

Read the rest at https://rpg.blitzhobbying.com/2019/03/AgentInsertion.html#srForums

Dangermaus

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <03-16-19/0953:17> »
Nice read, can't wait for more.

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <07-03-19/2358:14> »
Any time line on when it will be continued? It was a decent read and I am curious to see where it goes, thanks.
Agent #191 Catalyst Demo Team