• Omae
  • Paranoia is a survival trait.
« Reply #15 on: <09-21-12/1348:52> »
Finally, a beer that you can have at the START of the day!  ;D

Noble Drake

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <09-21-12/1356:20> »
I have had zero problems having beer at the start of a day... at least not until someone says something like "hey, you know it's 6 AM, right?" and makes me feel like some kind of alcoholic even though I have actually been awake nearly 15 hours at that point (making 6 AM look a lot like most people would see 11 pm).

Twitchy D

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <09-21-12/1426:40> »
No intent to offend. Just commenting on the fact that a beer made out of maple syrup might taste more at home on pancakes on a sunday morning then in a brewpub on tap during happy hour.

(mumbles to self)...unless the beer was made as an attempt to make a beer with lambic qualaties for desserts, without using the usual methods of using fruit to gain the sweet qualities...

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #18 on: <09-21-12/1448:58> »
I have had zero problems having beer at the start of a day... at least not until someone says something like "hey, you know it's 6 AM, right?" and makes me feel like some kind of alcoholic even though I have actually been awake nearly 15 hours at that point (making 6 AM look a lot like most people would see 11 pm).
Sun's over the yardarm somewhere in the world, good enough.  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #19 on: <09-21-12/2307:37> »
"Maple mead, the most gut-destroying alcohol known to man ..."  - misquoted from Lois McMaster Bujold.

I gotta find out if it exists ...
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #20 on: <09-22-12/1007:20> »
"Maple mead, the most gut-destroying alcohol known to man ..."  - misquoted from Lois McMaster Bujold.

It Can exist.......

Me and the Mrs. make mead when we have the Honey for it.
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #21 on: <09-22-12/1304:49> »
Considering what a "Sugar Shack" is, I'm willing to bet it does exist.  Good luck getting some, however.  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #22 on: <09-25-12/1304:41> »
I believe we have somebody who was not happy with the rep system here.

Oh, the REP karma system! I thought she was talking about Karmagen.

Looks like a certain someone hasn't been keeping up with the news in the Forum Business section. ;)

Indeed, I was just surprised because for awhile there the mods were pretty adament about not changing the Karma system though lots of people had oppinions as to why it was bad/good.

On a side note, is it my name or picture that makes you think I'm a girl? Just curious..... <.< >.> Maybe my use of smilies? xD
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

Irian

• Omae
« Reply #23 on: <09-25-12/1330:57> »
Well, honestly? The picture only allows two possibilities: Girl or male anime character. Granted, the difference between these choices may be pretty slim... :-P
GMTool - PreAlpha released (also on SourceForge)
Random Ramblings about Shadowrun (german only)

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <09-25-12/1418:20> »
Heh, yeah it's actually a pretty cool drawing I thought matched my character save for the scaring around the right eye which is nigh impossible to see as a thumbnail. It's someone's drawing of Mello from Death Note but i didn't recognize it as him for quite awhile. It just fit my blonde hair blue eyed human male named Scythe. I can see him holding a gun for show even though he pretty much has no gun training (yes he has on in the picture xD), before throwing a F12 orgy spell at someone. xD
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

Teknodragon

• Omae
« Reply #25 on: <09-25-12/1429:45> »

+1 to you for... Oh. Frag.
Life is short, the night is long, and we still have ammo.

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #26 on: <09-25-12/1745:46> »
I guess I will miss the +1ing people now.... T.T too bad they couldn't leave the positive Karma and take out the "negative" karma.

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #27 on: <09-25-12/1838:10> »
I guess I will miss the +1ing people now.... T.T too bad they couldn't leave the positive Karma and take out the "negative" karma.

We can still +1 people in our replies.  It just doesnt add to a our rep counter.
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #28 on: <09-25-12/2010:24> »
It's funny people mentioned maple mead... because one of my friend has a batch fermenting and I can't wait to try it!
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

Twitchy D

• Omae
« Reply #29 on: <09-25-12/2024:41> »

We can still +1 people in our replies.  It just doesnt add to a our rep counter.

So, how exactly are we going to do this? Just type out +1 and an explanation why we +1'd you?
I could go with that, 'cause that way anyone acting like an ass wouldn't have enough patience to repeatedly give you an E-Middle Finger you for no reason whatsoever, and posting random junk to annoy their enemies would be really obvious to the moderators.

Also, +1 for all you folks, because this is what I think the REP system should have been. Typed out, not as a button to click when wanted...

And as an example, I guess...