NEWS

[SR5] New Character Sheet

• 13 Replies

[evo]

• Newb
« on: <01-03-14/1329:21> »
Hi,

As usual when I buy a new RPG, I rebuild the character sheet (GoogleDocs, PDF, A4 letter - I am an European, but I keep the letter format for the English version, thus, you will not be disappointed -). I decided to keep the original layout, neat and printer-friendly, generic as the original (2 sheets), with some modifications. Hope you like it. You are free to use as you wish.
 :)

« Last Edit: <01-05-14/0534:02> by [evo] »

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #1 on: <01-03-14/2246:20> »
Very nice, [evo]!  I like the clean lines, simple design, and yet you managed to fit a lot into the sheet.  Mind if I add your sheet to the compilation?
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

[evo]

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <01-04-14/0622:22> »
Thank you.

Yes, you can add the character sheet to the compilation. You are free to use it as you wish (© by me).
 ;D

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <01-04-14/2251:11> »
One thing I have always found frustrating about Shadowrun sheets, even fan-made ones, is
that they do not handle cyberlimbs/eyes/ears well. While your sheet is nice, it still requires
compressing everything in a limb/eye/ear.  Maybe if you put a third page for those, It would
be almost perfect.

[evo]

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <01-05-14/0502:00> »
Hello Mara,

It's hard to place all informations in only 2 sheets, and  I really dislike to have a character folder with numerous sheets. I wanted a quick reference at a glance, neat and clean. But I have some writing tips to find my way. Usually, I write the cyberware addendum as above :

Cybereyes (rtg 2, ess 0.3 - in "notes", I add "capacity 8" )
-- Smartlink (in "notes", I add "[3]")
-- Thermographic vision (in "notes", I add "[2]")
-- Low-light vision (in "notes", I add "[2]")
-- Flare compensation (in "notes", I add "[1]")

And that's it !

I do not wish to add a third sheet in a first time. Maybe later, after an in-game test time. The next work for me is to translate the PDF for the SR5 French release.
 :)

EDIT : I have considered your comments, and I have slightly modified the second sheet.
« Last Edit: <01-05-14/0537:26> by [evo] »

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <01-05-14/2235:50> »
Evo, I have always found SR sheets to be a small. I am used to 3-4 page character sheets from my time playing White Wolf, L5R(though I actually
prefer their 20 page pamphlet version of a single character sheet), and later editions of AD&D(late run 2nd with the Skills and Powers stuff, and 3
and 3.5). But this is just a bias on my part.

elrusso

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <01-09-14/1046:17> »
Hi [evo],

I like this character sheet very much and would like to use it a a basis for my own sheets, only if you agree, of course.
If you do, it would be very nice if you also could provide the source files  :)

Thanks

elrusso

[evo]

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <01-09-14/1255:19> »
Thank you,

Yes, you can use it. I make those sheets in Photoshop (PSD), and I always keep the source files of a work, to prove that I am the original creator in case of trouble. It's a principle.  But I can export the files in another format if you wish.

Booze

• Chummer
  • Johny Walker, the street name Booze came by itself
« Reply #8 on: <01-11-14/1710:32> »
Its really good stuff, but could be better. If you would give the source material we could make some separate sheets for technomancer, mage, adept etc.
Booze's VU93 Profile
Im From EU, so my time zone is +7 from forum time, when you sleep I read ;)

Jeeves

• Chummer
« Reply #9 on: <01-13-14/2309:59> »
I like this sheet. Very clean-looking, and I like how it fits the colors from the 5e corebook. There was a sheet for SR4 a while back, I think it was made by a mintchar or mintcar or something like that. It had a nice clean design with versions for awakened and non-awakened characters. The non-awakened version had more space for vehicles, cyberware, etc.

Badaz

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <02-10-21/1212:43> »
Hello Evo! The sheet is nice! I'm wondering though, have you ever done that french translation you're talking about? It would be nice to have it in french!

Xenon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #11 on: <02-10-21/1417:26> »
(you are replying to a thread that is 7 years old)

[evo]

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: <02-11-21/1339:35> »
Always there !  Ressurected from the limbo !
Powerful magic, little one... Oh ?  Sam and Dean ?
:D

Pour te répondre, non, je ne l'ai pas faite en VF. Jamais eu le temps, je suis passé sur d'autres jeux (DD5, Fantasy Age, Stars without numbers en ce moment), et je me suis remis à Shadowrun avec Anarchy. J'ai plein de nouvelles aides, mais pour Anarchy. J'ai donné des liens dans ce sujet de Casus NO. Là, je fais une grosse aide de jeu pour "Stars Without Number (revised)", mon jeu du moment.

Badaz

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <02-11-21/1843:22> »
Oui j'ai vu que la communauté était très active sur Anarchy (dont je me suis aussi payé le livre de règles et que je suis en train de tester avec des runners débutants) avec notamment la compilation proposée sur les forums de blackbook, du beau boulot. Malgré tout je reste sur les règles originales avec mes vieux de la vielles, et je viens seulement de faire le switch de SR4A à SR5. Ta fiche a l'air hyper pratique, je crois que je vais m'en inspirer pour proposer une fiche custom a mes joueurs. J'ajouterai peut être juste la liste complète des compétences si je trouve la place, en tant que joueur, j'aime bien avoir la liste sous les yeux, même si je n'ai pas acquis les compétences en question, ça donne de l'inspiration et des indications sur ce que les règles te permettent de faire. En tout cas merci d'avoir pris le temps de revenir sur ce vieux thread omae !
« Last Edit: <02-11-21/1846:44> by Badaz »