NEWS

Suggestion

• 4 Replies

theKernel

• Omae
  • I believe you like it served cold -Matador
« on: <01-06-12/1025:43> »
Don't you think there should be a matrix and astral forum on here? Theres so much that go into those worlds it seems right to have an area for em.
HACK THE PLANET
Theres no place like 127.0.0.1
Always start and end character creation by asking yourself "why is this character not an ork." If you don't have a good answer you should be an ork. -UmaroVI
"Stay at least one lie ahead of everyone else"-Vitriol
SR4+++hbB?!Wdk++o+++++M+P-

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <01-06-12/1658:12> »
No

Lysanderz

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <01-06-12/1702:23> »
Awwww, and here I was hoping Specks would get to astrally associate with some peoples.

Tonatiuh

• Chummer
  • ¡Viva Aztlan!
« Reply #3 on: <01-23-12/1458:04> »
Don't you think there should be a matrix and astral forum on here? Theres so much that go into those worlds it seems right to have an area for em.

Yes.
Current campaign WIP.

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #4 on: <01-23-12/1643:43> »
No.... but I'll give reasons. 

The forum is designed around mutually exclusive boards.  Rules, fiction, reviews, gm discussions, and so forth.  There is occasional overlap, but generally the topics are exclusive enough that forum users are not confused about where to post.

New boards need to adhere to this structure.  Astral and Matrix is too vague and not mutually exclusive with existing boards.  Where do I post my rules question on astral projection? The Rules Board or the Astral Board?  Where do I post my metaplot question about technomancers?  The Secret History board or the Matrix Board?  Taking your suggest as-is, I believe it would confuse users of the forums more than it would assist.

Now... as child boards of existing boards, maybe...  but I leave that to the power-that-be to consider.
« Last Edit: <01-23-12/1645:48> by MrBlack »
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P