Can do: Perception teamwork: 13d6t5 4
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #76 on: <02-15-17/1209:46> »
Awesome!  That's 5 extra dice, and +2 to Abran's Limit: Perception Teamwork: 5d6t5 1

That's 7 Hits total on the Teamwork test.  Being Invisible should help quite a bit with this too.

@Jack, does your char Astrally Perceive?
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #77 on: <02-15-17/1211:50> »
Automatically, since as long as he channels a spirit he is dualnatured.

Assensing: 11d6t5 6
talk think matrix

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #78 on: <02-15-17/1218:27> »
Nice roll, Jack.

I've updated my Load Out post to reflect the SMG and Flash-Bang.

Once we get the lay of the land, I think we're well on our way for the sneak-and-peak.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #79 on: <02-15-17/1857:45> »
Busy week for me guys, but if you give me until the weekend I'll have something up and running. Sorry for the delay, but I am still here :)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #80 on: <02-16-17/1226:56> »
Sure thing. Real life's gotta come first. I know you've got a lot to cover.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #81 on: <02-18-17/0533:29> »
Increased Intuition is F-3 so no there's no drain
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #82 on: <02-19-17/1724:11> »
Passive Perception for when the team is actively scouting/reconning?  Ok.  I'll roll the spec separately, in case this is an auditory, tactile, etc. thing.  No mention of taking the Distracted Penalty, so I'll leave that off.  Abran has: INT (4) + Perception (6) = 10 dice.
Passive Perception: 10d6t5 4
Not bad.  Abran can pick out subvocal speech, if it's close enough.
Visual Spec: Visual Spec: 2d6t5 0
No such luck.

For the Teamworked Perception test with 7 Hits, I still need some info:
I'm going to toss in a Perception test for the ganger's hangout.  Specifically, he's looking for the following: cameras, number of bodies outside, traffic, modes of egress/ingress, likely security measures. 

It sounds like there's as many as 12 people inside, but I'm unclear on how many are outside in Halloweeners colors.  Biblically, a "few" is 8, but in vernacular it usually means 3-5.  This means that we may be looking at as many as 20 hoops in and around the clubhouse. 

The fact that the clubhouse is a matrix dead zone is both good and potentially problematic.  If we don't see any video cameras, that's a good sign.  It means their matrix capabilities are low, and while it may be smarter for us to likewise go dark, we don't have to worry so much about electronic counter-surveillance.  If we spotted even 1 camera, though, it most likely means they're working with a wired network, or, and much more likely, they've got their drek slaved to a higher rating commlink which is being actively defended, not good for team Pawn Stars. 

From the description, it sounds as though there might not be power on at the clubhouse.  Is that correct?

Since Max used Astral Perception, what does Astral space look like?

Abran is really sneaky, with 16 dice to throw at that particular problem.  An average Sneaking roll will hit his Physical Limit of 5.  Coupled with Max's Invisibility and Concealment, the opposing dice pool penalties should make that enough.

What he does not have is a Lockpick set, or any easy way into the clubhouse.  Since we can use Levitate, the smartest bet may be lifting Vultus up first, so that she and Abran can radar from their respective locations.  Gladius goes up next, and picks the window, followed by Abran, who sneaks inside and radars from there so that the whole team can breach.  Keeping Abran up front will be important since Vultus will default on Sneaking checks, which can be dangerous.

We could also leave Vultus to radar from below outside the clubhouse.  If the Halloweener commlinks aren't Running Silent, she can keep up with their locations, and warn the team should any come too close.  Also, if we do end up needing a distraction, what better than the high CHA elf to sow confusion and give the other two a chance to slip away?

Thoughts?
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #83 on: <02-19-17/1858:55> »
There is light on inside the hideout, just the outside doesn't look to be lighted/functional. You don't see any cameras on the outside, traffic is very light and since we're not playing a religious game "a few" is exactly 4 in this case ;) There is one main entrance with a metal door that is currently closed with one big tinted glass window on the left of that door. Astrally perceiving, you don't see anyone awakened but you see almost everyone inside has some sort of chrome.

@Jack_Spade

As you were driving towards the hideout, Max noticed 3 different cars driving in your opposite direction with Halloweeners inside.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #84 on: <02-19-17/2137:46> »
I can probably pick the lock.  I have an autopicker and I can have pretty much any skill i want at rating 4.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #85 on: <02-22-17/2057:46> »
I can probably pick the lock.  I have an autopicker and I can have pretty much any skill i want at rating 4.

That sounds great.  What's everyone's thoughts on marching order for the breach?
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #86 on: <02-23-17/0302:49> »
Max levitates all three up to the window, Vultus opens it, Abran goes in first, followed by Vultus, while Max secures the rear.

In that manner we move from room to room until we find a commlink, plans or someone who looks like he knows something.

@HydroRaven
I suppose that means they are going on a mission. Can I call in the plates to Murphy, so the police can do a "random" check?
talk think matrix

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #87 on: <02-23-17/0925:22> »
You can levitate but I will need everyone to roll stealth as well as your spell rolls for Max. You can call the plates in if you want, but you know the odds of sending a patrol to this part of town for a "random" check are slim to none.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #88 on: <02-23-17/1007:16> »
I know we're outnumbered but we may want to consider tailing these guys ourselves. We could at least see what they're up to. And, if the opportunity presents itself we could try to grab one nonlethally.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #89 on: <02-23-17/1020:37> »
Since we aren't on a schedule, we can follow one of the cars and get back to the club if we lose them or if it turns out to be an unrelated movement.

Will post accordingly.
talk think matrix