NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings DUSK

• 445 Replies

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #435 on: <05-20-17/0526:35> »
Crossbow since you're in a weird place right now, access-wise, is there anything we can do to make things easier on you?
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #436 on: <05-20-17/0946:39> »
Until I am better able to access my books, just bear with me and be ready to look something up if I need it.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #437 on: <05-26-17/1647:02> »
Just quoting what I put in the spoiler tag IC, since I haven't gotten a response:

Refresh my memory--what language(s) does Ahmjay use? I'm assuming Sam hasn't been around him long enough to pick it up (due to the linguistics ability, he needs 5 hours of exposure before he can try to acquire it). Regardless, he'll be watching Ahmjay's reactions closely.

Hope y'all have a good long weekend!
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #438 on: <06-22-17/1253:03> »
Hey Thvor, I know the language barrier is frustrating, but you will get the roll soon.  You are still more capable of reading people, even without speaking to them, I am trying to keep you involved as best I can.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #439 on: <06-22-17/1437:15> »
Crossbow: do I have any idea how far it is to the coast?
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #440 on: <06-23-17/0136:53> »
We are running into that scientific measurement in astral space thing again, but you can see the water as soon as you clear the canopy, so you are a fairly short drive from it.  Surely no more than 10k.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #441 on: <06-26-17/1622:25> »
Okay, I've done a post and moved things a bit.  I'll conceal the truck with a spirit so we'll be a bit safer.  If I made assumptions somewhere down the line which are incorrect, please let me know and I'll adapt.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #442 on: <06-27-17/0328:30> »
Your post is fine, we will assume you all get enough rest to remove any stun,  Thvor, take another shot at the language,,,

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #443 on: <07-10-17/2204:01> »
So the site's back up, but we seem to have lost some progress.

Crossbow, you'd mentioned the possibility of switching which site we use?
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #444 on: <07-11-17/0126:30> »
It seems we lost everything with the pirates at the seaboard.  As I summoned a water spirit for that, I know we had advanced further than is visible right now.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #445 on: <07-21-17/0410:31> »
Goodbye Catalyst, Hello Dumpshock.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters