NEWS

Shadowrun Anarchy

• 14 Replies

Dave2

• Newb
« on: <12-07-16/2320:09> »
Is the physical copy available to order from the Catalyst Site. I know it was mentioned there was street date of November 30th. I had ordered 3 copies on the 3rd and it was indicated to me shipping partner got orders out 2 to 3days. No movement order status and emailed customer service 3 days ago and no responses. So just making sure this is available.

Dave2

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <12-08-16/2002:08> »
I did hear back fro customer service. The order shipped from the warehouse and is on the way. So I would guess physical copies of Anarchy would be in stock.

Dave2

Dave2

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <12-11-16/1436:08> »
May have spoke too soon. It has gone beyond the 3rd day for two day shipping. I indicated will give until Tuesday to either have the package or tracking number. To be honest this is the most problems I have had dealing with company. Catalyst is fairly decent sized company yet there shop cannot provide tracking numbers. Very late responses to customer issues.

I have dealt with number of distrusters, game companies, and game stores. No matter how small they are they could all provide tracking numbers and tell me when the order shipped. They should have tested the order system to see if tracking is provided before they ever soft launched. As far as the late responses from customer service hire interns they are wonderful thing . 

It was indicated to me that all orders shipped the 7th from soft launch sale. So I think giving until Tuesday the 13th is more than enough time to have either tracking number or package since I paid for 2 day and that would be 5th business day. Priority delivers Saturday.

Dave2
« Last Edit: <12-11-16/1441:05> by Dave2 »

Dave2

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <12-16-16/1739:20> »
/I was able to get tracking number and the books arrived today. I wanted to thank Ross Jebsen and Jo who went out of their way and provided the tracking number for the order and found out when it shipped. It shipped on Wednesday the 14th. I wanted to thank them again for their assistance.

On positive note Shadowrun Anarchy is a fantastic system and to me the best version of the cue system yet. It will be my go to system to run Shadowrun.   

sorcererblob

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <12-16-16/1752:03> »
I've had some similar issues regarding my pre-order. Lots of emails sent to customer service and tweets to CGL and nothing. Not a word.

I'm glad to see you got your book, which makes me have hope I'll see mine soon!

Dave2

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <12-17-16/2229:16> »
It was actually Ross Jobson not Jebsen. I would continue to hold out some hope. The street dates seem to be off. Mine actually did not ship until Wednesday 14th of last week not the 7th. So hopefully you will see your book soon. It is nice looking book good paper quality glossy and same type as Shadowrun 5th. I think the book is also close to the same size as Shadowrun 5th. It is not comic book size like Valiant Rpg it is bigger. It is my favorite version of Cue system and probably got to rules for Shadowrun.

Dave2

Dave2

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <12-18-16/1746:24> »
Ross Jebson. I think finally got his name right.

Dave2

sorcererblob

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <12-18-16/2253:10> »
I've still not heard back from customer service and don't have any incoming shipments (as per USPS, FedEx, and UPS) from CGL. While I get there are delays despite posting a street date of 11-30, it's very frustrating that they've not bothered to reply once. I preordered back in October and was really looking forward to having my copy by now. I'm a little soured by this whole affair.

Dave2

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <12-21-16/1311:15> »
What I will do when I get home tonite is post
the address I got from my shipment and you might be able to get phone number
to the warehouse that does the shipping.

Dave2

Dave2

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <12-21-16/1322:01> »
I looked it up on the phone

PSI
Suwanee GA
Ph.   1 678 317 2046

Have your order number and give them a call

Dave2

sorcererblob

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <12-21-16/1630:21> »
Wow! Thanks for the reply and infor, Dave!

sorcererblob

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: <01-01-17/1601:36> »
Even accounting for the holidays, still nothing from CGL, despite contacting them a variety of different ways, from emails,to customer service, tweets, posts here, and direct emails to higher ups. Not a word.

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Still greatly looking forward to SR: Anarchy despite this customer service nightmare.

Dave2

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: <01-04-17/1704:46> »
I would contact the PSI warehouse directly. The help I got was not through customer service and Catalysit. The Warehouse name and town are correct not sure about the number. That is what is listed. If you google there may be a different number.

Good luck

Dave2

sorcererblob

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <01-12-17/2114:56> »
Definitely doing just that tomorrow. I've tried waiting on CGL to handle it. I've contacted them directly several times and nothing. I'm beyond frustrated with this awful excuse for customer service.

Dave2

• Newb
« Reply #14 on: <04-23-17/1634:11> »
Hope you got your book. Is good game and print copy of the book is good quality.