NEWS

UDI 2073 Catalog

• 79 Replies

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #45 on: <09-07-10/2252:58> »
A vote for B&W and color...what to do?  ;D

Casazil, I picked up a Zuca a few years back at GenCon and while they aren't cheap I absolutely love mine. Being able to have something to sit on can be such a relief at cons, it can hold a pretty good amount too.

www.zuca.com

Hehehehe...gonna order the seat cushion for mine right now!

Edit: And yes...mine has the flashing wheels. No...they are not lame.  :P
« Last Edit: <09-07-10/2300:47> by John Schmidt »
It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #46 on: <09-07-10/2301:43> »
I'll put a vote down for Black & White. When it comes to hardware, I like the old school style.

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #47 on: <09-07-10/2305:35> »
I am not promising anything...but I might be willing to do a color and a B&W version.

If I got nuts (like the Pathfinder supplement I am producing at page 154 and just barely half-way through) there will only be one version though.  :o
It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #48 on: <09-07-10/2309:02> »
I am not promising anything...but I might be willing to do a color and a B&W version.

If I got nuts (like the Pathfinder supplement I am producing at page 154 and just barely half-way through) there will only be one version though.  :o
Reeeeeaaaally? Let me know when you got more info on the PF supplement. I'd be interested in that as well.

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #49 on: <09-07-10/2314:58> »
That one I will be putting up on RPGnow for sale, aimed at GM's. But once it is up I can shoot you an email though.  ;D

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #51 on: <09-07-10/2347:59> »

Casazil, I picked up a Zuca a few years back at GenCon and while they aren't cheap I absolutely love mine. Being able to have something to sit on can be such a relief at cons, it can hold a pretty good amount too.

www.zuca.com

Edit: And yes...mine has the flashing wheels. No...they are not lame.  :P

I have what Megacon Joe (He's in charge of the games don't ya know!) has refered to as my throne.

A large black fake leather office desk chair with a raised back and lower lumbar support and a sorta head rest.

They even took pics of me in it as did several people who passed through looking to see what was going on.
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #52 on: <09-08-10/0102:57> »
Would you be printing it out Doc so you are thinking about your color ink cartridge being sucked dry?

B&W isn't hard to do, simply take the images into photoshop and convert them.  ;D

I never print PDFs when there's a book version. I simply prefer b&w illustration of items in equipment descriptions, thats it :)
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #53 on: <09-08-10/0603:48> »

www.zuca.com

Edit: And yes...mine has the flashing wheels. No...they are not lame.  :P

I have what Megacon Joe (He's in charge of the games don't ya know!) has refered to as my throne.

A large black fake leather office desk chair with a raised back and lower lumbar support and a sorta head rest.

They even took pics of me in it as did several people who passed through looking to see what was going on.

I will have to concede that the aforementioned chair (aka Throne) is certainly going to be more comfortable but I wouldn't want to be pushing that around at GenCon. The dealer's room is hard enough to get through as it is!  ;D
« Last Edit: <09-08-10/0849:55> by John Schmidt »

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #54 on: <09-08-10/1810:01> »
Megacon I just leave it in the room with the books I now know so many people that one of them will stay in the room an watch it while I take a stroll in the dealers room.

Besides MOST of the reg staff knows there is only one person rolling a chair like mine around so they see someone else with it they'd stop them.
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #55 on: <09-08-10/2254:49> »
You realize that you just may have instigated a game of "hide the Throne!"  :D

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #56 on: <09-09-10/0200:54> »
Not really I'm in it most of the time as I'm the only GM I am sitting there running or explaining the game to people all day everyday from about 8:30 am till close to Midnight.
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #57 on: <09-11-10/0440:55> »
United Defense Industries
2073 Catalog

UDI Tier 3 Security Door
The first line of defense is to keep intruders from intruding and the T-3 Security Door is a designed to do just that. Composite armor plating forms the outer shell, with a laminate honeycomb structure sandwiched inside. This affords greater strength to the overall door from physical attacks. Areogel insulation has been injected within that honeycomb providing superb thermal resistance. In the engineering picture below the black arrows depict the locking rods (exaggerated extrusion for informational purposes) that are housed within the door but extended into the door frame to properly secure the entry point.

Constructed from stainless steel, these 30mm diameter locking rods are corrosion resistant and precision 1mm tolerances into the receiver sleeve milled into the door frame. Since these locking rods are concealed inside of the door it makes them extremely difficult to defeat. Operation of the locking rods can be done remotely via your security system and feature an emergency release on the interior side.

Tier 3 Security Door
Armor Rating: 24
Structural Rating: 14
Availability: 21F
Cost: 9,000¥

Be sure to talk with one of our sales representatives about the variety of finishes that can be applied, custom sizes, and alarms to fit your facility needs.
« Last Edit: <09-13-10/0600:03> by John Schmidt »

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #58 on: <09-11-10/1100:01> »
>>>>>[I've seen some corps fill the honeycomb with FAB II astral bacteria while the surrounding walls are covered with Awakened Ivy to prevent astral spying.]<<<<<
      -- KageZero (09:51:51/09-11-72)

John Schmidt

• Omae
« Reply #59 on: <09-11-10/1125:02> »
That certainly should be an option.

I take it that you do not find the stats objectionable though?