NEWS

Ware that gets less love than you think it deserves

• 63 Replies

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #60 on: <08-27-15/0926:12> »
Extremely well. 9 out of 10 rogue AI fragments approve  ;)

For a player CFD shouldn't be a real concern: If your GM wants you get it.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Whiskeyjack

• Prime Runner
« Reply #61 on: <08-27-15/0945:57> »
Yeah that's fair. I also wasn't sure if soft nanites were susceptible since they're effectively engineered living cells and not tiny robots.
Playability > verisimilitude.

Rooks

• Omae
« Reply #62 on: <08-27-15/1220:22> »
I hardly see any chromed runners with Toxin Extractors and Tracheal Filters.
No point when you can get chemical protection as an armor add on a dry suit that doesnt encumber you with a gas mask on a ballistic mask/helmet that is moddified to fit the dry suit seemlessly making it a chemical seal (and immune to inhalation vector toxins and DMSO laced poisons) or as an added precaution that sealed ortho skin makes you immune to DMSO

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!

• Omae
« Reply #63 on: <08-27-15/2009:34> »
I hardly see any chromed runners with Toxin Extractors and Tracheal Filters.
No point when you can get chemical protection as an armor add on a dry suit that doesnt encumber you with a gas mask on a ballistic mask/helmet that is moddified to fit the dry suit seemlessly making it a chemical seal (and immune to inhalation vector toxins and DMSO laced poisons) or as an added precaution that sealed ortho skin makes you immune to DMSO

You ever wore a drysuit? To say that they aren't encumbering is a bit of a stretch... sure it's not that bad without having a 7mm wetsuit on underneath but your fine motor skills had better take a serious hit. Underwater tools don't have small or complex mechanisms for operations... they are all big triggers & switches. Use Object would need to be moved from Simple Action to a Complex Action.