NEWS

5th edition rulebook missing some pages

• 3 Replies

huck

• Newb
« on: <09-04-13/1756:43> »
So I picked a copy of the new rulebook at Gen Con. Unfortunately I didn't get a good look at it until about a week ago, when I noticed some missing pages. About thirty of them, right behind what I must say is some very impressive fold-out art at the front of the book.

If I had gotten the book from Amazon or a LGS I would just take it back and ask for a new one. But since I got it directly from Catalyst (at least that's what the booth said) I'm kinda stuck. I've emailed the guy on the website who's job description says "customer service," but I'm pretty sure he doesn't generally deal with actual retail customers, and I haven't heard back. Anyone have any ideas what I should do? Also if anyone knows a better place for this post, please let me know.

Justice

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-04-13/1917:58> »
Well they were just attending PAX, so are probably just getting back from that.  I'd think that's the best person to ask, but maybe Bull or Critias can suggest a better contact.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <09-04-13/2031:52> »
If you e-mailed Randall, then you're sitting in with 493 other e-mails. Randall was working at PAX last weekend, he's getting back into the swing of things. Have a little patience, give him a few days to catch up with things.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <09-05-13/0718:16> »
You might also want to touch base w/ Dawn who handles customer service/inquiries for Battlshop (CGL's online store): customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com