NEWS

IC Northern Soul

• 59 Replies

Taejix

• Chummer
« Reply #45 on: <07-09-14/1721:04> »
"Can do. Not sure if we'd have the scratch to actually rent a place though. Not worth burning a SIN over either - we're not being paid enough for that".

Quote from: OOC
Matrix Search to see if anyone has any apartments in the same building on the market or even if there's any for rent with a nice view on our target.
11d6.hits(5)=4

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #46 on: <07-09-14/1727:55> »
There's a place on the top floor up for rent, its an eye-watering sum though as you can imagine. Viewings are on an appointment-only basis, a commcode is provided on their info page for all requests.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Taejix

• Chummer
« Reply #47 on: <07-09-14/1759:33> »
"Ah, turns out there's a place on the top floor that's up for rent".

He forwards henry the listing and the contact number for booking an appointment.

"We should probably shift somewhere quieter before you try calling. Might have to spoof a credit check for you if they ask".

Quote from: OOC
Incidentally, I assume that spoofing any credit check they might ask for would require getting some marks on their system and then either an Edit File or Spoof Command action? Or would that be handled another way?

Taejix

• Chummer
« Reply #48 on: <07-12-14/1909:30> »
"Speaking of" he adds as he rises to leave the bar, "Henry, you mind helping me put that together in case they ask?"

griffalo

• Newb
« Reply #49 on: <07-12-14/1914:41> »
"Of course, old chap. We should get cracking immediately. Time's wasting."

griffalo

• Newb
« Reply #50 on: <07-16-14/1256:06> »
Minutes later, Henry is using his commlink to contact the estate agent. "Hello, I'm interested in one of your listings. I'd like to arrange a viewing as soon as possible."

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #51 on: <07-16-14/1514:57> »
A pleasant looking lady accepted the call, her bright white teeth dominating her pretty face as the AR call-window dominated your display.
Her features were framed by an expensive looking haircut, delicate tendrils of auburn hair accenting her green eyes.
//Certainly sir, which property are you interested in?//
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

griffalo

• Newb
« Reply #52 on: <07-16-14/1530:08> »
He makes a play of consulting his notes. "Ah, here we are. It's the property in the suburbs. My client's very interested as - I'm sure you'll know - it's soon going to be a very up and coming area for creative types - artists, musicians, simsense stars, you know the type."

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #53 on: <07-17-14/0456:06> »
//Ah yes, the penthouse. It has been incredibly popular, as you can imagine. Private viewings are being arranged from 16:00 each day. Can I provisionally book you in for a viewing tomorrow, Mr....?//
« Last Edit: <07-17-14/0754:14> by Csjarrat »
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

griffalo

• Newb
« Reply #54 on: <07-17-14/0715:16> »
"Yes, it's a wonderful property. So sorry! It was rude not to introduce myself. Henry Harvey. I intend to travel up to Edinburgh tonight, so I was hoping we could arrange a showing tomorrow?"

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #55 on: <07-17-14/0753:50> »
//Certainly Mr Harvey. Of course, if you could forward me the standard documentation I can confirm your appointment. Once that has cleared we'll see you in the ground floor lobby at 15.45 tomorrow. Goodbye//
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

griffalo

• Newb
« Reply #56 on: <07-17-14/0804:14> »
Henry packages up the forged documentation, sending it down the commlink. He knew he'd done his job well, but he said a little prayer nonetheless. Fouling up at this early stage, while not job-wrecking, would certainly make the whole thing a lot more complex.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #57 on: <07-17-14/0830:14> »
10 minutes or so pass as you wait for her reply. When it comes, It comes as a message:
//Documentation received with thanks, Anna will meet you at 15.45 tomorrow as discussed. Should you need to re-arrange, please call before lunchtime. Warm regards, Victoria//
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Taejix

• Chummer
« Reply #58 on: <07-21-14/1737:45> »
Having left the bar and now hogging the back seat of Henry's car, Roundabout lets himself zone out into the matrix. A quick check in on his sprite, you never know what'll go wrong if you leave those things unsupervised, and he starts getting down to some more in-depth research.

<Group Message>//So lads, any particular data you think might be of use? I'm already thinking building plans and a background check on the sod who owns this lovely apartment.//

Matrix Search, looking for the identity of whoever owns the apartment we're going to be breaking into and any any information he can find on them.
11d6.hits(5)=3

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #59 on: <07-22-14/1312:31> »
As far as you could tell the building had only been up 5 years. It had been built as part of a development push on cheap land formerly owned by the church.
The registered constructors were a subsidiary of Maersk industrial group, and the penthouse apartment itself was sold at auction for 2.4 million to a Dutch property investment conglomerate headed by A.H Aarhus.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor