NEWS

Help with order from Catalyst Game Labs

• 5 Replies

Caedmon

• Newb
« on: <12-20-19/1739:11> »
I have recently placed an order with Catalyst Game Labs for some Battletech technical readouts and did not receive all of my items. I have been unable get any help from the contact page on the catalyst game labs website or from the email link in the emails concerning the order. Does anyone have an idea of how to get customer service to help?

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <12-20-19/1806:57> »
I don't say this to be unhelpful... but have you already asked on the BattleTech forum? Because if so, there's nothing we can say that wouldn't have been said there already.

That being said, I'm sure someone can confirm the best avenue for customer service. (other than the email through the web-store that sells both BattleTech and Shadowrun stuff, I'm not sure personally what else to suggest)
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

adzling

« Reply #2 on: <12-20-19/1935:30> »
I have recently placed an order with Catalyst Game Labs for some Battletech technical readouts and did not receive all of my items. I have been unable get any help from the contact page on the catalyst game labs website or from the email link in the emails concerning the order. Does anyone have an idea of how to get customer service to help?

NEVER, EVER order directly from CGL.

Read the prior posts by other folks who had to wait up to a year to get stuff from CGL with no response to emails.

If you must buy a CGL product buy it from a third party like drivethru or your local game store.
That way you can ensure you will get it.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <12-20-19/2222:36> »
There is a customer service thread over on the BT forums...echoing the comments above. You might also want to ping the FB group for CGL and BT...they’re volunteers as well, but, another avenue to explore.

There are a number of good online retailer you can look at, and one or two who specialize in BT. Let me know if you need some links.

Caedmon

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <01-02-20/1527:30> »
Thanks for your thoughts. I was eventually able to contact someone and once we connected they were very helpful and took care of the problem quickly.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <01-03-20/1223:18> »
That is great to hear