NEWS

Weekend Firefight - SR4 - Maptools - FULL

• 4 Replies

Vartan

• Newb
« on: <06-28-11/1626:55> »
Hey guys, i am starting a group and am looking for a few players 3-6, preferably EU time zone but not  restricted.

### About my self ###
I am 24 from israel, i have some exp. with shadowrun but that dates back to 2nd edition, I did not touch the game much until late and got addicted to it all over when i did.
I am no expert GM and this would be my first time, but seeing as it is almost impossible to find a game online to join as a player so i decided to give GM a try.

### About the Group / Campaign ###
For the moment we are going to do some of the published adventures, mainly in order to ease my learning curve and also to help every one settle in, once that is done we will move on to home made campaigns.
I am looking for mature, fun and easy going players, open minded and who value role play over following the rules down to the latter.
It would be best if the players are from the EU time zone, as i am from GMT +2 and the other 3 players i have at the moment are from the US (EST)

### Software ###
Maptools
Skype / ventrilo / teamspeak / mumble - for voice communication, microphone is a must, good English is also a good idea
Hamatchi - if we have connection problems with maptools
Google Groups - we will be using this for all off duty needs and OOC
« Last Edit: <07-17-11/1648:17> by Vartan »

ydirbut

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <06-28-11/2305:25> »
I'm interested. I'm sending you a PM with my contact details.

Krankwerk

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <07-17-11/1201:37> »
Hi,

Hopefully your still looking or interested in running this game. I can propably get 2 more players if need be.

Vyth

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <07-17-11/1401:48> »
Count me in  8)

I'll PM you my contact info.

Are we rolling new characters or can I email you my Gunslinger Adept and see if I can use that?  Brand new character that I rolled up for a game that never happened >.<
When at first you don't succeed, find a bigger hammer.

Vartan

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <07-17-11/1649:00> »
sorry guys but we are full