NEWS

[SR5] Market Panic

• 95 Replies

thePrimarch

• Newb
« Reply #90 on: <03-02-16/1357:20> »
One day, I'll post my proposed finale for the CFD storyline. But that's neither here nor there. :)

Is it "the brain-stealing AI jerks got their asses off Mars and they all lived happily every after somewhere far, far away from us", or "Ares EMPs the red planet and status quo is restored"?

Kidding, kidding.

Honestly, I'm hoping the actual answer is "Find out in our new spinoff RPG, Transhumanist AI Space Explorers!", but I don't have a good argument for it beyond that it sounds like a cool game concept.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #91 on: <03-02-16/2016:18> »
Cover from Tumblr:

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #92 on: <03-03-16/0058:35> »
And now you see taht A) it was as lovely as I said and B) why I giggled about someone a few pages back saying "A nice horizon" shot. :D

MijRai

• Ace Runner
  • Kane's Understudy
Would you want to go into a place where the resident had a drum-fed shotgun and can see in the dark?

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #94 on: <03-03-16/0651:49> »
Honestly, I'm hoping the actual answer is "Find out in our new spinoff RPG, Transhumanist AI Space Explorers!", but I don't have a good argument for it beyond that it sounds like a cool game concept.

Well, ever heard of Eclipse Phase;D
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

thePrimarch

• Newb
« Reply #95 on: <03-03-16/0917:34> »
Well, ever heard of Eclipse Phase;D

It did cross my mind when I suggested Transhumanist AI Space Explorers, I'll admit.