NEWS

Anyone playing 6e currently?

• 21 Replies

topcat

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <11-22-19/1037:15> »
Really wanted to and I think it'd be better for at least half of our group than 5e, but we can't play it as it's written.  Holding out hope for the errata and the combat book.

MercilessMing

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <11-26-19/2050:09> »
Just start making your house rule list, topcat. Chances are even if it was well written and edited, you’d still have house rules.

calibur12001

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <11-26-19/2108:50> »
Just start making your house rule list, topcat. Chances are even if it was well written and edited, you’d still have house rules.

It would be over 200 pages, and at that point I might as well write my own game.

topcat

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <11-27-19/0916:35> »

CharGen is the biggest problem in SR6 and that's a dealbreaker for me.  Waiting on the point-based or karmagen variants to see if they can fix it.  Otherwise, I have a working complete game in SR5.  The players that would benefit most from SR6 know SR5 well enough, plus they have HeroLab and character-specific cheat sheets to help them out.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #19 on: <11-27-19/1114:21> »
SR6 is up as a demo on Hero Lab Online now.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #20 on: <11-27-19/1446:51> »
Already bought it. =) Going to create a bunch of PCs and NPCs with it soon.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

MercilessMing

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <11-27-19/1529:06> »

CharGen is the biggest problem in SR6 and that's a dealbreaker for me.  Waiting on the point-based or karmagen variants to see if they can fix it.  Otherwise, I have a working complete game in SR5.  The players that would benefit most from SR6 know SR5 well enough, plus they have HeroLab and character-specific cheat sheets to help them out.
Alright, well check out this altered priority table (if you haven’t seen it already) while you wait.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowrun/comments/dt2zfj/6e_fun_with_numbers_balanced_priority_tables/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf