NEWS

The Neo-ANarchist Streetpedia is now available!

• 24 Replies

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #15 on: <07-03-19/1759:28> »
I am EU...

Perianwyr's escape is CMP Dragon Song 1. Can't remember what books talk about it, maybe Storm Front?
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #16 on: <07-03-19/1931:50> »
I am EU...

Perianwyr's escape is CMP Dragon Song 1. Can't remember what books talk about it, maybe Storm Front?

Ouch ... my condolences.
Dragon Song, is that available for Download somewhere?
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #17 on: <07-04-19/1113:58> »
I am EU...

Ouch ... my condolences.
Dragon Song, is that available for Download somewhere?

Doesn't seem to be on drivethrurpg :(  It seems like some later 5th edition missions just got dropped (season 8 missions 3-6, the culmination of the entire story arc, among them).  With 6th coming out, I wonder if Catalyst has any intent of publishing some of these CMPs and the rest of season 8?

(at least with season 8 we have the Anarchy book Chicago Chaos which at least thumbnails the approximate storyline)

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #18 on: <07-04-19/1752:46> »
A lot of the CMP adventures for the Missions line have never been officially released in any format (We've done like 70+ CMP adventures counting this years releases, and I think 20 or so have been published).  Because they're intended solely for convention and CDT use, some of them never got past a "rough draft" format due to scheduling and trying to get them done in time for Origins and Gen Con.  This was especially true with Dragon's Song, unfortunately, which was my project, and kinda hit about the time my health and personal issues began to start effecting my Missions work.  Ray Rigel and Tim Patrick helped pick up some of my slack, but the two missions I worked on (the first and last of the four) were...  very rough and we just never had an opportunity to go back and clean them up.

I didn't have the word count to do too much with Peri in NAS and wanted to give a very different perspective on him anyway.  But at some point, I should see about getting a full summary of events for the Dragon's Song adventures, at least.

zenbubble

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <08-23-19/0130:56> »
Seeing posting from Saeletra put smirk on my face.

Can you provide a reference? I can't find the Saeletra comment.

Thanks!

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #20 on: <08-23-19/0821:19> »
Seeing posting from Saeletra put smirk on my face.

Can you provide a reference? I can't find the Saeletra comment.

Thanks!
Resonance and Dissonance, p. 96-98. It's signed with an " - S", but has the same kinda quote that Saeletra left when the world Awakened.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #21 on: <08-26-19/0017:36> »
But was it Saeletra?  Was it FastJack starting to come back and using that quote?  Was it another old Decker who caught that post long and ever ago?

Either way, it's going to be a fun ride!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #22 on: <08-26-19/0022:37> »
The talk definitely suggests Saeletra, given how they noted the Resonance already got discovered in the Fourth World. O_O The whole 'well this is new and we're interested' part is also scary. It also opens up avenues of alliances with other entities against the Terrors.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

T3kk3y

• Newb
« Reply #23 on: <09-01-19/1757:20> »
I bought this at GenCon this year and was given a code to download the PDF. I have tried to use it multiple times and it does not work. It took a while, but the one for the SR6 book worked as of last week so why doesn't this one work?

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <09-01-19/1800:44> »
Check in with customer service. They’ve been fixing a lot of the codes