• Omae
« Reply #720 on: <03-16-17/0054:27> »
Leadership: 10d6t5 5
Initiative: 7+1d6 13
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #721 on: <03-16-17/0938:02> »
I factored in range.  since the goon was unaware would he be able to dodge?

Ayato will attack the second guy using finishing move assuming his first attack hits.

Sneak attack; finishing move: 18d6t5 4 20d6t5 10

Assuming unaware first attack is 14P dv-3 and second is 19P-3 since his physical limit is 9 20 if the weapon focus increases his limit any.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #722 on: <03-16-17/1156:39> »
I decided to give him a dodge roll for Irris -in SR people can dodge bullets... She is in a good position as they only have assault rifles.
damage resist: 23d6t5 7
so he takes 7 stun damage.

dodge: 16d6t5 4
damage resist: 23d6t5 4
Then he takes shitload of physical damage - he is bleeding out cold and dead by Ayato's first initiative round.

Yes feel free to add the +5 from Nyx - she was there at the surprise round too.

Seems like you pretty much nailed the situation.  Ayato's guard did not even get to act, and Kynos guard may fire his rifle but no more than that.

Kynos the guard fires his AK-97 at full auto but completely misses your direction:
Fire AK-97 FA burst: 8d6t5 0

I assume that he'll be dead by his turn unless Irris and Kynos and Ayato have extremely bad luck - so let's conclude the initial combat here. You nailed it and knocked down the two guards. Feel free to IC it, I am not very bright with combat descriptions.
« Last Edit: <03-16-17/1203:59> by gilga »

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #723 on: <03-18-17/1050:36> »
@gilga don't forget that Wheely icon is warped as a Tractor and Kynos link is likely silent so the spider might not be able to spot both so easily. Well since you've already roll I will assume that he did spot us and I will resist, then go AR and Jack Out.

Resist Matrix Damage: 11d6t5 1

Urgh, it's gonna hurt. Time for that last Edge.

EDGE!: 10d6t5 3

Welp RIP RCC time to Dumpshock:

Dumpshock Resist: 5d6t5 0

I knew it wasn't my day.

Forgot the defense roll, not that it will change much with 15 damage

Matrix Defense: 10d6t5 1

Edit : Nevermind it's just enough for my RCC not to get bricked but I took so much in one hot I will keep the description with Wheely assuming (wrongly) that his RCC is down
« Last Edit: <03-18-17/1124:38> by Kuirem »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #724 on: <03-18-17/1141:09> »
@Well The decker had several precious seconds to notice that something was wrong. Ethernity in combat rounds. Wheely's icon is like a tractor when all attention is for rouge tractors. Just saying...

Wheely rolls 1 hit in defense so he is hit with 8 + net hits (6) =14 damage.
Which is lowered to 10 as matrix damage - so his RCC is survived this, which means that Wheely should not suffer dumpshock. (There was no biofeedback to the spike).

Kynos had 5 hits in defense so he need to resist 10 matrix damage.

You are attacked by an Erika deck with modified attack to 5 overclocker 6 and a hammer. (+2 damage).  This is how I got to DV 8 + net hits, limit is 7 due to practice practice practice. Matrix guy loves his data spikes.

Since Kynos only takes 2 matrix damage I kind of missed his damage resist roll.

@Anyhow I'll give some time to Irris,Nyx, Simone and Maxwell to decide how they are going to handle their situation and if they want to approach the bunker,  also would be nice hearing from Ayato.
« Last Edit: <03-18-17/1145:07> by gilga »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #725 on: <03-18-17/1146:09> »
Ah, sorry, I misread your post and thought that was already the damage
Resist: 12d6t5 6

So it's 4 matrix damage instead. Everything else stays the same.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #726 on: <03-18-17/1150:30> »
How much distance can Kynos message cover in micro transceiver?

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #727 on: <03-18-17/1153:07> »
From the core book:

Micro-transceiver: This classic short-range communicator has been favored by professional operatives since the 2050s. It doesn’t do anything special, it just lets you communicate by voice with other micro-transceivers and commlinks that you (and the other person) choose, within a kilometer. The micro-transceiver consists of an ear bud and an adhesive subvocal microphone (p. 439), both of which are commonly available in hard-to-spot designs. Wireless: The micro-transceiver’s range becomes worldwide.
talk think matrix

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #728 on: <03-18-17/1259:21> »
Just making sure you know my sniper rifle has a suppressor.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #729 on: <03-18-17/1338:13> »
Just ignore the part about taking damage then, but my RCC can't do much more before I repair it since it is at 1 damage to get bricked, so Wheely will still get back to the car, not much he can hack with a Commlink and he doesn't want to risk bricking his RCC.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #730 on: <03-18-17/1623:03> »
Are you guys going to send Kynos alone (with Ayato?) against a unit of military skilled professionals a mage and a decker? 

I was thinking you'd like to join them in the takeover part.

PS Wheely - even if the device is bricked you can repair it normally. So no risk of financial loss there.
« Last Edit: <03-18-17/1625:18> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #731 on: <03-19-17/0035:25> »
If the plan changes.  Right now I am chasing after Devon and may have to deal with that issue.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #732 on: <03-19-17/0511:14> »
@Mercy

How exactly does one carry a combat axe non-threateningly :o

Also, why are you going for Devon? Isn't he supposed to be in his apartment? And why do you think the drones won't start shooting at you enter the compound?
Finally, why are you leaving your team during a combat operation?
talk think matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #733 on: <03-19-17/1213:58> »
Whoa there.  Have I interpreted an IC post wrong or have you? 

I will agree that it is hard to carry a combat ax in an nonthreatening manner.  That was sort of tongue in cheek.

I do not understand at all the comments about being shot by drones as I enter the compound or about leaving my team during a combat operation.  I was told that Simone sees Devon getting a shotgun and heading to his roof where the sniper team is.  I am following after him to make sure that he does not interfere with what we are doing.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #734 on: <03-19-17/1254:56> »
Now I'm confused.
Weren't you with Sovereign in your van, keeping him company and staying in position should we need back-up?

Sorry, maybe I missed a post somewhere.
talk think matrix