NEWS

Into the Chaos (OOC)

• 974 Replies

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #90 on: <09-24-16/1250:00> »
My brother took underwater basket weaving in high school by mistake.  He still got an A in it even though he never made a single basket...
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #91 on: <09-24-16/2207:18> »
Erm, if you want to speak German in the IC, could you do like Mercy and add the translation in spoilers?
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #92 on: <09-24-16/2254:44> »
I do find the use of the different languages neat, but also think the translation is needed to help the others know what was said.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #93 on: <09-25-16/0328:17> »
Eh, I don't intend to use German in game anyway (that sentence meant basically the same as the one Kynos said before in English, so the translation is in the text)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #94 on: <09-25-16/1438:50> »
So I check out the map of the pixie farm and it appears to be basically BFE a road and empty fields, do we have anything a bit more detailed?
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #95 on: <09-25-16/1445:21> »
You know there are soy fields in greenhouses and underground there is a complex that formally grows chickens. You can try and gather more information if you'd like but there is no more information right now.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #96 on: <09-27-16/2042:07> »
Your assensing test would show this "The presence and location of bioware implants and betaware cyber implants. The exact Essence, Magic, and Force of the subject. The general cause of any astral signature (combat spell, alchemical combat spell, air spirit, and so on)." according to my assensing table, which is all readily available on my character sheet.  I'm not sure how intimate that is.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #97 on: <09-27-16/2046:18> »
Very, to be honest.  The only thing your character sheet can't tell me is if he's sick or the general mood he's currently in.
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #98 on: <09-29-16/1431:05> »
Gone till sunday. Thank Time Warner Cable for that.
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #99 on: <09-30-16/1636:20> »
Okay, I see you are starting to break to submissions so since I do not want to speed up the plot and leave people behind who is with who?

I got that Wheely and Maxwell went to do recon on the farm, stopping few kilometers away for discretion.

Kynos and Irris went to check the used cyber clinic. 

Raiderjoseph is away until Sunday, but what about the rest?

When do you expect Gem back in the container, what is the plan for her spend time with the BF and plant stealth tags on the smugglers?

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #100 on: <09-30-16/1648:01> »
Ayato, Irris and Kynos are on Sewer Patrol
Wheely and Sovereign are scouting
Simone and Nyx wanted to pose as buyers if Gem can give them an in.

Gem should plant the bugs and then try to somehow tell her friend that she met someone who asked her to arrange a meeting about buying one of the things the guys are transporting into the sewers. Lot's of cash involved, no idea how that person knows about the operation, but has probably learned it from the vampires. Or some other nice story. Gem should have enough Con (Fast Talk) to think of something plausible.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #101 on: <09-30-16/1733:14> »
Quick question: What is the noise around the farm? So I can adapt my dice roll.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #102 on: <09-30-16/1742:03> »
I don't know much of a decker wheely is but if he wanted to check out city hall.  Irris can brute force  some things but I think we need stealth for now.  I dont like waiting for luck to hand us a delivery but perhaps we should consider holding off on that so that we have a quick way to take out the antennae.  Although I think Ayato can handle the rigger so that might not be a priority target.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #103 on: <09-30-16/1847:12> »
I think Wheely should be able to check the city hall, I was only planning a quick recon from the Matrix anyway to get an idea of the layout. You will need to hint me IC though because right know Wheely has no idea what you are planning  ;D

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #104 on: <09-30-16/1958:45> »
She said all that over comms the green is matrix for her and she said she relayed the information to the team directly before.  You should be as up to speed as everyone is.